Chapter 4: Achievment unlocked- 2 new friends

P.O.V: Alexander
The guy in the bunk bed looked down at me and smiled wide. He had curly hair that was tied into a ponytail. He wore a white tank top that said 'Gay bitch right here' and grey shorts. "So, your that 'Alexander Hamilton' dude, right?" I'm pretty sure he was referring to the dorm packet. "Uhm, yea..I'm guessing your John Laurens?" He jumped off the bunk bed with a thud and nodded. I held out my hand to shake, but hugged me, slightly cracking my back. He helped me unpacked my bag and we learnt a lot about each other. For example, John is gay. Well that explains the tank top he was wearing. I thank him for his help as I walk towards to what I think is the bathroom to put my toothbrush when I see a girl with really dark brown hair and was wearing a white shirt and a light blue skirt with converse. She saw me through the mirror and said "Oh, hi! I'm Elizabeth! But you can call me Eliza." "I'm Alexander Hamilton." And we shook hands. She was putting on hoop earrings when she said to me "Sorry I wish I could stay longer but I have a hang out with my sister, Angelica. Bye Alexander!" She walked out the bathroom door and I can hear her say, "Gonna hang out with Angie, John!" And heard a door shut.

"Uhm, John?" I said as I walked out of the bathroom. "Yea dude?" "What's that other door at the end of the hallway?" He looked away from his phone and to me. "That's just a door to the dorm next to us. I think he is in that other dorm." John dramatically shuddered. I looked at him with a puzzled look on my face. "OH. You haven't met him yet." I still stare at him with a less puzzled look and sit down on the bean bag next to him. "The guy I was talking about was Thomas Jefferson." He continued. "Cold-hearted, conceded and big mouth." He inhaled dramatically and looked at me. "Just so you know, he has big poofy hair and dark skinned." His description reminded me of not only the guy that saved me, but also the guy that made fat dude vomit his breakfast. "Good to know." I say as I flop down on my rather light green bed sheets.

I grab my computer from my book bag and go on Google Docs. John looks over at my computer and bursts into laughter as I quickly close my computer screen. "HOW MANY DOCS DO YOU HAVE IN THERE!?" He managed to say in between laughs. "Shut up! I write mini stories in my free time!" "YEA BUT 29 STORIES!? THAT IS A LOt!" I bursted into laughter when his voice cracked. We were both having a loud laughing fit when we didn't notice that someone walked through the door that lead to the other dorm. I felt a pair of eyes staring at me, and I guess John did too because the laughing died down and I looked behind. John glared at the guy behind me and he did the same.

"Can you little shit keep the noise down?" The guy said to John, not even looking at me. "If you're annoyed by us, then go to little 'boyfriend's dorm, Jeffershit." "What do you mean us-" The guy looked down at me and looked up at him. "Oh." I gave him a 'an I really that short?' Expression before realizing that, he was the guy who saved me and the guy who was in a fight with fat dude. He still had a little bit of blood on his cheek which was a little disgusting, but I didn't really care. We stared at each other for a second our two, I looked at all his features. From his dark chocolate eyes to his to his big poofy, curly hair. "I'm sorry, but Jeffershit, can you PLEASE get the fuck out? You don't even live here." John said bluntly. He was stating facts to be honest. 'Jeffershit' as John calls him, left with a slam of the door. "So, that's Jefferson for you." I stared at him for a few seconds. "So uh," I stared. I was gonna tell him about the train incident when someone barged into the dorm. "MON AMI DID YOU SEE THE FIGHT THIS MORNING!?" I jumped in surprise. "Really!? What fight?!" I looked behind me to a very tall guy with his hair tied up into a high ponytail. He was wearing a a shirt with he French flag on it under a black leather jacket paired with jeans and adidas. The guy who barged in and John both saw my look of confusion. "Who is this, your boyfriend, by any chance?" He had a thick French accent when he said that. Dark red blush spread across his face and light pink spread mine as John put his face into his hands. "No Laf, he is NOT my boyfriend. He is my roommate." John said flatly as  this 'Laf' person looked at me. Then another really tall person walked into the room. He had a adidas shirt on with really cuffed jeans that went up only  to his upper calves. He had a bandana over his forehead, probably to keep up his short, curly hair. The guy shut the door behind him. "Who is this new boyfriend of yours, John~?" The guy asked. "Stop assuming Alex is my BOYFREind!" John said playfully mad. I burst out into another fit of laughter at his voice crack. Then I heard a sudden slam of a door open. "WAIT A MINUTE." I heard someone yell. I turn over to see the Thomas Jefferson guy stand in the middle of the entertainment area. "YOU ARE THE GUY THAT I SAVED AT THE TRAIN STATION EARLIER." He pointed to me. Then I realized it. Oh shit.
______________________________________________
This chapter was longer than I expected it to be. Welp hERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER TO ANYONE READING THIS.
Word count: 1027
Have a nice day/night!
-Elenx