Chapter Eleven: Aftermath

P.O.V: Alexander
I woke up to an unfamiliar place. I tried getting up but my head is throbbing in pain. I lay back down on a soft pillow, which I know isn't mine because my pillows are rock hard.
I turn my head to see Tho- Jefferson coming out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. I looked at him with a puzzled look on my face. He noticed that and said "You got drunk and we fucked." He said it so simply like he dealt with it hundreds of times.

I blush at that sentence and I try to sit up on the bed I was on but I remembered it. He fucked me under a table. My eyes widened. "I-I have to go.." I stuttered.
"Are you just gonna act like that never happened?" Thomas said as he grabbed my wrist to stop me from leaving. "Yea I guess everyone was probably too drunk to even remember." I muttered. He sighed and said "Okay then.." I could tell he as lost for words.

We just stared at each other for what seemed like forever. My heart fluttered when I looked into his eyes. Milk chocolate brown with a hint of a Carmel color. But then I realized that he was still wearing a towel around his waist and it was dangerously low. My face was a bright red and Thomas looked down at himself and blushed. "I should get dressed heh..." he said. "Yea Thomas." I started to walk to the door and open it before saying "You weren't to bad yourself daddy..." I said seductively and wakes out the door connecting our dorms.
P.O.V: Thomas
I hear him say that and my heart skipped a beat. I blushed a very dark crimson red. I walk towards the bathroom thinking about what he said. Will he actually forget about last night? Does he like me? The biggest question of all was Do I like him?
P.O.V: Alexander
I guess I know why John calls me 'Tomcat' now. I stumble into my dorm and the first this I hear is "HOLY FUCK THAT LOOKS WEIRD."

I'm pretty sure that's John. I walk to the bathroom to see Jackie with his hair straightened out. We look at each other and start to laugh our heads off. After laughing I look at John and ask "Why the hell is your hair straight?" "Eliza used her straightening iron on me."
John said dramatically. "Your welcome John!" I hear Eliza say from the other room. "Fuck you too 'Liza." John yells to her jokingly. I have amazing friends. But I need Advil...
___________________________
Okay. I know this a short fucking chapter but here you go.
Word Count: 463
Have a lovely day/night!
-Elenx