Chapter Eighteen: Long, shitty Instagram comments

P.O.V: Thomas
Btw this is about a day after last chapter
I was scrolling through Instagram with Alex's head on my lap and the rest of his body hanging off of the couch (No his head is NOT of his body). I was drinking my coffee before accidentally spitting it out. I saw this picture.

Of Alexander and I trying to make cupcakes.

"Okay actually what the fuck Thomas." He stares at me, coffee on is chin and some on his shirt. "Can you believe this?!" I say as I shove my phone in his face. He scanned the phone and his eyes widen. "Laf posted this. 'TheFrenchBaguette.' That's his account. I knew he'd do something like this." He said.

I thought he'd be way more mad. I see him stomp out of he dorm, in a playful manner. Then I hear someone cursing, a high pitched scream and a booming yelp. 'Hercules, Lafayette and Lexi.' I thought to myself. "WE WERE IN THE MIDDLE OF MAKING O-" I heard Hercules say.

"WELL I DON'T GIVE A GODDAMN FUCK!" I realized he took my phone so I walk to the dorm Alexander was in and said "Babe give me fucking phone please." Alexander shoved my phone into Lafayette's face and said "WHAT THE GODDAMN FUCK IS THIS?" Lafayette yelped and said

"Look, I got John's permission, okAY." I could feel Alex choked down a laugh and he said "Well, I'm not too mad. I guess people know we're together now." I was relieved that he wasn't gonna bitch slap Lafayette (I've always wanted to bitch slap someone lol).

He exhales and said "Make sure to clean up after your done raping Laf, Hercules Mulligan." Lafayette blushed a red darker than the darkest red and Hercules just smirked. As we were leaving, I could see Hercules pinning Lafayette to the wall and intensely making out with him.

I snickered as I walked out. I snatch my phone out of Alexander's hand and look at the picture again. It had three hundred likes and one dislike.

I take a look at the comments and see that mostly, people were accepting. The comments consisted of 'They look so cute!' And 'I wish I had a boyfriend like that.' One even said 'Somebody owes me twenty bucks.' I snickered at that one.

Skimming through the comments, I see this one comment. It was rather long comment. I started to read it and realized that it was a hate comment. The comment talked about how wrong it was to me gay and that they will go to hell. It also insulted me for kissing him on the lips. I look at the username.

'ItzJohnAdams.' John Adams. I really didn't like that guy. "Hey babe? What are you looking at?" Alexander asked with a little bit concerned laced in his voice. "Oh just some shitty comment on the picture." I replied.

"Lemme take a look." He snatches the phone from my hands and read it. He turned red. Not blushing red. But angry kind of red. He shoved the phone into my hands and pulled out his own phone. He started to text someone.
P.O.V: Alexander
I pull out my phone with anger and open Instagram. I go on 'Shittysamuel's profile, which is Samuel, John Adams' cousin (Look I don't now how Instagram works okAY). I dm him and this is how it went.
___________________________
[HoneyGlazedHamilton] SAMUEL SAMUEL SAMUEL SAMUEL SAMUEL FUCKING ADAMS.

[Shittysamuel] What the fuck Hamilton. What do you want?

[HoneyGlazedHamilton] What's your cousin's dorm number and in what unit.

[Shittysamuel] Unit 2 169

[HoneyGlazedHamilton] Thanks

[Shittysamuel] Yea Yea fuck off now
___________________________

Storming off with Thomas, I drag him along the flight of stairs and made our way to dorm 169. I pound on the door, not caring if my knuckles would hurt. A very sleepy John Adams opens the door. "Sam, what-"
___________________________
I think this is a pretty good cliffhanger :) Okay, another chapter came out today because I have one too many drafts. Also thANK YOU TOXIQ FOR ADDING ME TO YOUR FANTASTIC CREATORS READING LIST YOU SAINT-
Word Count: 704
Have a lovely day/night! Make sure to bitch slap someone if they make you angry!
-Elenx