Chapter Twenty Four: A New Year's Party - Part Two

P.O.V: Alexander
"Goddamn it! Why does your car only have two seats LafaYETTE?" I ask rather politely to Lafayette. We were going to the party in his car, and his car is a very expensive car, but it only has two fucking seats and a tiny trunk.

"Look this is my least favorite car and I don't wanna get my other cars dirty, so shut the fuck up." Lafayette shot back. "Okay, so how the fuck it this gonna work?" John asked. Everyone except me shrugged. "I think that Laf and Herc should sit in the driver and passenger's seat, while John and I sit in the trunk.

"What about Jeffershit? I think there's only room for two people." John said. I stayed there, thinking for a few seconds before Thomas started to say "Well, maybe Alex should sit on my lap so John has more sp-" "StOP THOMAS." I yelled. "Okay. It's settled. I'm sitting in the passenger's seat, Laf is driving, John is in the trunk, and Alex is sitting on Jefferson's lap." Herc said.

"Wait nO!" I protested. "Alex you petite lion, he have to get to the party, I'm the host." Laf said, ending the conversation. I sighed as Laf opened the trunk. John went into the left hand side with quite some space, but Thomas was left on the right with his legs in an uncomfortable position.

"C'mon Alex," Thomas said to me. "get on my lap." I waked over hesitantly and sat on the edge of his lap. I could feel a pair of eyes on me, and before I could say anything, Thomas fucking pulled me into his lap even more. "Give Laurens some space, Lexi!" He said to me, his head placed on my shoulder.

About ten minutes of yelps and curses, we arrive at the party. Deep down, I didn't really want to leave Thomas' lap. It was actually pretty comfortable. But I still have to keep my annoyed and mad composure, ya know? The minute Laf opened the trunk I ran out of there like there was a extra large cup of coffee on the penthouse doorway.

It was kinda like the last penthouse party we went to. Same marble walls and gold colored elevators. We arrive at the party and there are some people there. Barely enough to call it a 'party.' John and I raced to the kitchen, trying to find any sort of alcoholic drink. Laf, Hercules, and Thomas followed us to the kitchen.

After about five minutes of searching the kitchen, we found five bottles of champagne! I was in heaven. We grabbed some shot glasses and started to drink.

-Time skip to about an hour of being at the party-
P.O.V: Thomas
I stared at Alex in disbelief. "Fifteen! Sixteen! Seventeen!" Numbers were being counted as Alexander and John had a drinking contest. Five minutes later, I grabbed a bottle of champagne and started to drink it. By the time I was done, Alexander was in the edge of passing out.

Flinching at the sound of a glass bottle being thrown to the ground, I hear Lafayette say "STRIP POKER, STRIP JUST DANCE AND DRINKING CONTESTS WILL BE HELD IN THE THIRD CHAMBRE (BEDROOM!)!" Alexander was whining to me when I took away is twenty fourth shot. Sweet mother of Monticello this man will be the death of me.

-Time skip to about half an hour later-

Now, I love just dance, but strip just dance? I'm all in, and I guess so was Alex. By the end of that Just Dance session, Alexander was only in his boxers, which made me blush a whole lot, John just had his shirt and boxers on, and I am really good at Just Dance, so I only had to take off my shirt, and may I tell you, Alex was redder than a tomato.

And then, even though it get like fifteen minutes, it was already eleven-fifty five. I raced out of the bedroom and got a extra champagne bottle that was left on the kitchen counter. I couldn't find it at first, so it already was eleven-fifty eight. I grabbed Alex with my free hand and put him on the table.

"Get on your knees, Lexi." I said, a plan folding out inside my head. "Oh, we're doing it now? Okay." Alexander slurred. "No! J-Just, get on your knees." I ordered. "tEN, NINE, EIGHT!" Lafayette exclaimed. "When Lafayette gets to one open your mouth." I said. With a nod of confirmation, I held the champagne to my crotch area.

"ONE! HAPPY NEW YEAR BIIITCH! TWENTY-TWENTY!!!!" Lafayette yelled. Alex opened his mouth and I opened the champagne bottle, champagne shooting everywhere, mostly in Alex's mouth, looking like this:

 Alex opened his mouth and I opened the champagne bottle, champagne shooting everywhere, mostly in Alex's mouth, looking like this:

(Yea I was once in the countryhumans fandom deal with it.)

It didn't take long for people to notice. Once they noticed, I yelled "I AM GAY FOR THIS BITCH!" There were whoops and cheers coming from everyone. Everyone except John Adams. "FUCKING BULLSHIT!" He yelled (I say that all the goddamn time lol).

Alexander wiped the excess champagne of his mouth and stood up. He practically smashed his lips into mine. I could see him flipping John Adams off. The kiss was pretty heated until he started to palm me. "Whoa there, lets leave that for the bedroom."

He whined and got off the table. I did the same and followed him. He lead me to Laurens who was crying on top of the fridge. Alex beamed and just stared at him. "Bye bye, Jackie!" He said and grabbed a bottle of Sam Adams. He smashed it on the floor, getting a few stares.

Laurens was full on bawling at this point, and I was laughing my ass off.

(A sketchy sketch of the scene right now....eW-)
Lafayette soon pulled John off the fridge and smashed another bottle on the floor, which just so happened to be a bottle of Sam Adams. "THE PARTY HAS ENDED! GET THE FUCK OUT!" Lafayette screamed as John bawled into Hercules' shirt. As soon as everyone got out of the penthouse, we left. Getting into our seats from last time, Alexander was gladly sitting on my lap.

Hercules started to sing the 'Lizzie Borden' skip rope rhyme, which is about a girl who killed her dad and step-mom with an axe. Alexander and Laurens started to sing along too. And so did I. And then Lafayette joined in too. What a way to ring in 2020.
___________________________
I'm good artist, right???? Yea I'm okay at drawing.
Word count: 1108
Have a lovely day/night!
-Elenx