Chapter Sixteen: Relationship status- complicated - part two

P.O.V: Alexander
okAY. I am very flustered. Thomas just asked me a question that could change his thoughts on me, my thoughts on myself and thoughts of everyone. You see, if I hadn't made it clear enough, I really like Thomas. I used to hate him in a sense, but after the whole 'sex' (I don't like that word) thing under the table, I've been falling harder and harder and harder for him.

From his poofy hair to his scratchy beard, his is perfect. Oh and his laugh. This laugh is god-like. The perfect mixture of hot and cute. I hesitated before answering the question.

What if it's just a prank? No. If he actually like, me, he wouldn't do that.

Thomas ends his rambling and stare at him. I take a breath in and start. "Thomas...I like you- no. I love you too." I exhale after I said that. It felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. Knowing he liked me too was also a reliever. Before I could say anything else, he kissed me.

I almost immediately melted into the kiss. After about a minute or so, I pulled away from the kiss to catch my breath.
WE ARE NOT PUTTING THE DAMN STRING OF SAVILA.
"So, what does this mean now..?" Thomas asked me. I shrugged and  started to kiss him again. I could feel his fingers run through my shoulder length hair. After a while, I sort of loss my balanced and tripped on something, but I luckily catch myself on the bathroom sink. 

I think this is what you call a 'full on make-out session.
P.O.V: John.
I drank almost half the Fanta bottle before realizing that Alexander and Jefferson were still in the bathroom. The first thing I think is 'Jefferfuck is probably raping him.' Me, being the curious bitch I am, waltzed to the bathroom door to see that the door was unlocked.

I slowly open the door to see Alex, pretty much sitting on the bathroom sink, full on MAKING OUT with Jefferson. I choke back a few laughs before dropping in the floor laughing my ass off.

They immediately stop and see me laughing like an idiot on the floor. I look up at them and they are blushing a very deep red. I finally stop laughing and get up. "I thought your were raping him Jefferfuck." I said, wiping a tear of laughter from my eye.

They were both speechless before I walked out saying "Make sure to clean everything when your done." Marking them blush even harder. (I'm using the word 'hard' a lot) Waltzing out of the bathroom, I go back to drinking my Fanta. Yea Jefferson's probably gonna rape Alex.
P.O.V: Thomas
We go back to making our for a few more minutes before I pull away. I earned a playful pout from Alexander. "So, are we together or....friends with benefits...?" I asked with a puzzled look. "I guess we are together-" He tip toed to whisper in my ear "-Babe." Blushing I pull his away and let him know how flustered I was. He giggled a bit before pecking me on the cheek.

I have to say, I was pretty speechless. "Did I make THE Thomas Jefferson speechless? Wow!" He said dramatically. "Shut up, Alexander." I said as I walked out the door. Shutting it behind me before he could walk out the door with me. I heard a a door slam open and someone tackle me from me back, making me loose my balance.

"Don't slam the door on me!" He said, not getting off me. I sigh and don't sit on the couch, but lay on the couch. On my back. With Alexander under me. I heard muffled curses as I grinned like an idiot. I finally get off and Alexander lightly punched my arm.

"Bitch." He grumbles as I ruffled his hair. "You know I'm only joking, Lexi." He blushed a dark red color before slamming his head into the pillow. I chuckle and look at the kitchen. LAURENS IS STILL DRINKING FANTA FROM THE BOTTLE.

I look at Laurens and sigh. "Who made him like this?" I ask Alexander and gesturing to Laurens. He shrugged and said "He has been doing that ever since I came here." I walk to Laurens and snatch the bottle from him.

"HEY! JEFFERFUCK GIVE IT BACK-" he yelled before I spilled some of the Fanta on Laurens' black shirt that had a cartoon turtle on it. He gasped and started to curse at me before Alexander came to shut him up for about two minutes. I burst out into a fit of laughter, setting down the Fanta bottle.

After a few minutes, Laurens splashes some of the Fanta on me. I gasp in disbelief as I grab the bottle. I try to splash it on Laurens, but it ends up splashing on Alexander instead. I put the bottle down, my hands covering my mouth to hold my laughter.

We all started to laugh out asses off for about ten minutes before someone came into the room. It was Washington.

We all stopped laughing at once and looked at him. He pinched the bridge of his nose and said "What are you kids doing?" There was silence before Alexander started to explain. "So, John accidentally spilled Fanta on Thomas and-" He bursted our laughing on the floor. Soon enough Laurens followed suit.

I kept my laughter for as long as I could. Washington was just waiting for me to join the other two men. "We were just being immature." I choked out, trying to hold in my laugh. "Very well. I expect to see the three of you in class tomorrow." And he left. Once he left, I fell, laughing my ass off. I love times like these, with my new boyfriend.
___________________________
Aye PART TWO PEOPLE! I am really weird tbh
Word count: 1000
Have a nice day/night!
-Elenx