Chapter Ten: Truth or Dare

WARNING! This has fucking smut and I am not proud of it. Sweet Jesus-
P.O.V: Thomas
I took a sip out of my second bottle of whiskey when I heard Eliza say "Hmmm....I dare you to have sex with Jefferson....under the buffet table..!" I hear the the words 'sex with Jefferson' and I spit out my whiskey. "No fucking way! No. Fucking. WAY." I yell at Eliza. Hamilton slurs curses at her. "Oh c'mon! No balls Jefferson!" She slurred at she pushed us together. A drunk bitch trying to put us together. "No balls? Heh, NO BALLS!? C'mon Hamilton." You say 'No balls' to me and I will do it.

I grabbed his wrist and walked to the long, wide and quite tall table. We weren't there alone. There were still a bunch of people dancing, stripping and doing other shenanigans. Little did I know that a drunk Eliza and Lafayette were recording. I pushed Hamilton under the table. To my surprise, he moaned at the sudden action.

"Thomas...fuck me..." he mumbled as I started to suck on his neck and leaving hickeys. I found his sweet spot when he moaned a bit louder than before. "Do that again." "What?" "Moan. Again" I said flatly. I kept on sucking on his sweet spot as Hamilton pulled off his shirt, moaning. Hamilton smirked at the sudden bulged in my pants and said "Fuck my till I can't walk~." I blush as my hands made their way down his back and into his pants. I palmed Hamilton's cock, making him moan louder than before. I stoped palming him after a minute or two which made him sit up, his head not even touching the table. He glared at me.

"Don't worry, things will get better.." I purred in his ear. "Okay, daddy." My eyes widened. I felt myself go hard. My face was crimson red. I took off his pants, revealing he was just as hard as my. He's just drunk, it doesn't mean anything to him... I think to myself.

I took off my sweats and my boxers. (PUT THAT SHIT BACK ON) My dick sprung out and Hamilton chuckled, like a drunk. I held my dick to his mouth and told him "Suck." He nodded. He bobbed his head up and down, taking in the whole 9 inches. I tried not to moan, but every once in a while, I would let a low moan escape my mouth.
P.O.V: Third person (I used the word 'I' too much lol)
It didn't take long before Thomas came into Hamilton's mouth. He swallowed most of it.

Wiping off the cum with was on his lip, he sat up saying "Now what?" Thomas smirked and said "Get on all fours, Hamilton." He said into his ear. Not know what was going to happen, Alexander did what he was told. "You in for a ride, Lexi~" Thomas purred into his ear again. Thomas slid is dick inside Hamilton. Tight much? Thomas though to himself as Hamilton yelped at the pain. After about a minute or so, the pain went away and Thomas said "Ready?" Still confused, Alexander nodded. Jefferson started to thrust at a slow pace, hoping that Alexander wasn't in that much pain.

The pain Alexander was feeling wasn't that bad anymore but soon it was replaced with pleasure. Moaning with every thrust Thomas did, it wasn't long before Hamilton came onto the floor. Luckily, their clothes were on the other side of the table to they didn't have to worry. Thomas started to thrust harder into the Caribbean man, basically slamming his hips against Alexander's. He kept thrusting At a fast pace until about five minutes later, he pulled out his cock and cummed onto Hamilton's back.

He sighed as he sat down, his hands holding him up. "Okay. I hate you Thomas, but that was the best way to lose my virginity." Alexander said as he went on his shaky knees and grabbed his clothes.

With hesitation at first, Thomas pulled Alexander into a kiss. Alexanders eyes widened at the sudden action, but slowly melted into the kiss. The kiss was tender, soft, not rough. Surprisingly, the men were drunk enough to walk to the bathroom naked without feeling weird. Thomas helped Alexander to the first bathroom and he made his way to the other one.

After about fifteen minutes, Eliza and Lafayette looked over the footage they had gotten. The blushed as they watched it. They quickly ran into the room and yelled "WE GOT THE FOOTAGE!" There was a roar of laughter and excitement. Thomas and Alexander went into the room (where it happens) and saw almost everyone wiggling their eyebrows up and down. "How was your little session??" John said, jokingly. "It was the best way to loose my virginity." Alexander stated as he slumped onto the floor.
___________________________
Fucking why. I have never felt so overwhelmed and uncomfortable in my life. It almost felt like I accomplished something. Almost. But holy fuck I need sum holy water. I don't know if this was a good smut scene, it was my first time writing smut OKAy.
Word count: 878
Have a nice day/night! (How can you if you just read this shit-)
-Elenx