Chapter Twenty: Bathrooms aren't safe anymore

WARNING! SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER PROCEED WITH CAUTION-

P.O.V: Third person
Alexander stood in the middle of the doorway, not really surprised at the sight he was seeing. He saw his boyfriend on the couch, watching t.v, and James Madison on the top bunk, snoring, with occasional sniffles.

Alexander didn't really know what to do until Thomas saw him in the doorway. He walked over to the Caribbean man and picked him up. With little yelps and curses, Thomas carried Alexander to the bathroom. He plopped him down on he sink and stared at him, saying "So you did come. How great." with a hint of seductiveness in his voice.

Alexander blushes at the words that came out of the Virginian man's mouth. He bit his lip, trying to calm down, but that didn't really work. "Stay here, Lexi. I have to get something." Thomas said, leaving the bathroom.

Alexander could hear someone rummaging through something and then someone's footsteps. After a few seconds, Thomas came back to the bathroom, obviously holding something behind his back and locking the door.

"Babe, what's behind your back? It better not be some sex toys or something like that!" Alexander said, hesitantly. Thomas chuckled and said simply "Jeez, calm down. It's just some lube."  "Yea like I can calm down!" Alexander shot back.

Before the Caribbean man could say anything else, Thomas started to suck and his neck, making Alexander gasp at the sudden action. Leaving hickeys in just about every spot on his neck, the tall Virginian made his way down to his collarbone, making Alexander moan a bit more than before.

"S-Stop fucking teasing me T-Thomas...." Alexander stuttered, holding back his moans. "Oh really?" Thomas said. He started to take off his shirt, still trying to suck and bite on his collarbone.

Very moan that came out of the immigrant's mouth sent butterflies that swarmed Thomas. After a while, Alexander pulled Thomas into a heated kiss that lasted a few minutes. Alexander squirmed out of his pants and took off his shirt.

The kiss ended when the Virginian man pulled down his boxers (AGAIN, PUT THAT SHIT BACK ON) and Alexander repeated the same action. Alexander watched as Thomas applied some lube on this member (Fuqing why).

Alexander jumped off the bathroom sink and rested his head on Thomas' shoulder. Thomas smirked a him as he pinned Alexander against the wall.

Sliding in dick in, almost slamming, Alexander moaned way louder than before (I don't like that sentence). Thrusting in and out, Alexander's moans only grew louder. "I want you to scream my name, scream it like you're never gonna scream again~" The taller man purred into Alexander's ear.

Thomas hit Alexander's prostate and the immigrant screamed Thomas' name. Screams of the Virginian man's name, loud, feminine moans and the words 'faster' and 'harder' could be heard in the bathroom.

After about fifteen thrusts, Alexander came onto the sink, panting like a dog that just ran a marathon. Thomas still kept going until he came into Alexander. Hamilton's hand rested in the sink counter, his arms holding him up. Jefferson's upper body was on The smaller man's back and his long legs he'd him up.

The pair stayed like this for about a minute or so before hearing a knock on he door. "Thomas, you okay in there? You've been in the bathroom for a while." Thomas knew that was Madison. They both shot up, unsure what to do.

"Stay here, okay?" Thomas said as Alexander nodded. Thomas wrapped a towel around his waist and motioned Alexander to stay in the corner of the bathroom. "Hey Jimmy James! I was just taking a shower!"

Thomas said, also faking a smile. "Just go to bed, I heard you have the cold." Thomas said as he pushed James to the bottom bunk. "I always have the cold, idiot." James groggily said. Quickly, Thomas grabbed a mop, his and Alexander's clothes, and raced back to the bathroom.

Alexander was now sitting on top of the sink, his legs criss-cross. Thomas threw the clothes at his face, making him yelp a bit. After a minute of putting on clothes and cleaning off the cum on the sink and floor, Thomas exited the room rather sophisticatedly and Alexander repeated the same action.

Madison stared at the pair in shock. 'What the hell did they just do?!' and thoughts of that sort flooded his head. No evening questioning the confused and shocked facia expression on James' face, Alexander and Thomas went to bed with smiles on their faces.

They went to sleep cuddling while James ate cereal in shock. James being too curious for his own good, he went into the bathroom to see if there was anything left. What James found was eye-widening
___________________________
I think this is a better smut chapter than the first smut chapter I did lol. I might re-write that certain chapter, so stay tuned for that!
Word Count: 838
Have a nice day/night!
-Elenx