Chapter Seventeen: Making messes

P.O.V: Alexander
"You really like him don't you, Alex." John says. I almost spit out my coffee. My fifth cup of coffee. Thomas has just left our dorm to work on a essay coming up in his Communications class. When he left, he gave me a kiss on my forehead, making me speechless and making me a red tomato.

"Why yes I do like Thomas, Jackie." I say, very sophisticated, despite the facf that I had just spilled coffee on me. And Fanta a few minutes ago. "So, what are you guys now? Friends with benefits? Or like together kind of together?"

I sat there, looking at my shirt, blushing. "Uh, yea you could say that Thomas is my boyfriend." I state. John stares at me blankly and a idiotic grin starts to appear on his face. "Okay, I know I hate Jefferson, but you guys actually have potential!" He said, drinking his Fanta in an actual cup this time.

I stare into my cup, thinking of Thomas when I hear shifting. I look over to see Eliza, rubbing her eyes. I sorta rush to her, thermometer in hand, and motioning her to push her hair behind her ear. "97.9. Way better than before." I say. Eliza's face lights up with delight. She rushes to get some clothes and gets dressed. She as about to rush out the door when I stop her.

"Where are you going?" I asked. "Oh! I have Marine Biology in five minutes." I let go and rushes out the door, book and binder in hand saying "Bye!" I glanced around the room before John saying "When will you tell the other guys?" I haven't thought of that yet. I shrug and go back to drinking my coffee.

I hear a down slam open and I see a flustered Laf and and a smirking Herc. "B-Bonjour...." Laf said. "Ooooh, someone is flustered~" Herc said. Laf put his face in his hands and groaned. "What happened?" John asked.

"Oh nothing. We were just a random party and we played seven minutes in heaven and I made out with Lafayette." Herc said simply. John and I wiggled our eyebrows up and down before Laf said "I'm out! C'est beaucoup trop! (This is too much!)" "WhoA. I don't understand!" John voice cracked. I burst into a giggle fit, my hands gripping onto the stool to keep me from laughing like a maniac.

"So, I think somebody has to tell us something...." John purred to Laf in particular. Hercules sighed and started. "Me and Laf are dating." He said with some sort of pride in his voice. "Excuse me! It is 'Laf and I." I said flatly, but clearly joking. Laf blushed even harder when Herc looped his arm around his neck. "Oui, I guess..." John and I both 'ooohed' at them.

But then John say straight up and said "But I think Alex here has something to tell you guys." I inhaled in nervousness before exhaling and saying "Thomas and I are dating..." I say. Laf's shot up and started to squeal. "WOW MON AMI I THOUGHT YOU HATES THOMAS!" He said, somehow happily.

My eyes widened with shock. I thought he'd be all 'Ewwww' and shit. But no. He was hugging me and saying he so proud of me and stuff. Herc just stood there and was kinda embarrassed of his new boyfriend. That all ended when John yelled "WHY AM I ALWAYS THE THIRD WHEEL!" Playfully.

We all burst into laughter as Laf took a picture of all of us. It was kinda blurry, it made it funnier. He posted it on Instagram, tagging all of us.
___________________________
-Time skip to about a week later or two later-

Still Hamil-Hams P.O.V

I was hanging out with Thomas, like usual. We where trying to make cupcakes. Thomas has said to put the cupcakes in the oven for half and hour, so I did. He also told me that he would take the cupcakes out when they were done.

So I called him when the cupcakes were done. I got no response. I called his name again a few more times but got no reply. You see, I am a coward when it comes to anything hot, not including Thomas. So I just sat there. Not moving, just sat there.

Thomas came out of his dorm from putting stuff away and he looked at the stove. "ALEX WHAT THE FU-" he yelled as he open the stove and taking the cupcakes out. "You burnt them." He said, looking at the cupcakes.

"Well, technically, you burnt them because I called you multiple times, but you didn't respond. And I really don't like hot things." I say flatly. Thomas forms a tiny smirk on his face before lifting my chin up and saying "What about me? Aren't I hot?" I blush and say "Yea, you are an exception, Baby." Hugging his waist.

He stumbled over to the counter and he grabbed something. Faster than the speed of light, he squirts out a string of icing on my nose. "HEY GIMMIE THAT-" I snatch he icing and squirt more icing I'm not only his chin, but his scratching beard too. I smear it all over is face just to be sure.

And then after a minute or so, we are smearing icing all over our faces and clothes. I suddenly kiss him, making him surprised. He melts into the kiss, our mouths moving in sync. (Actually What the fu-)

The kiss goes on for about five minutes before I hear a snap sound coming from a phone. I quickly turn over to see Laf snickering and taking a picture of us.

"MARIE-JOSEPH PAUL YVES ROCH GILBERT DU MOTIER DE LAFAYETTE, YOU SON OF A BIT-"
___________________________
Yea let's just say that Alexander chased Lafayette down the dorm hallway. Oh! I have a question. Should I re-make the first chapter and make it 'better?' I feel like it's way too short. I'll try to keep the story line as close to the original as possible so I don't have to go and re-make the next chapter. And maybe I'll re-make other chapters as well! So what do you think?
Word Count: 1040
Have a lovely day/night!
-Elenx