Chapter Fourteen: Caring for Eliza

P.O.V: Thomas
My phone started to buzz just after I had gotten back from class. I pick up and I hear a voice that warms my heart. "THOMAS! ELIZA'S SICK AND I NEED HELP!!" Alexander yells through the phone. "Jesus. I be there in thirty seconds, tops." I could hear him yelling through the wall. "THANKS THOMAS YOUR THE BEST!" And then he hanged up.

I open the door to his dorm and see him quite nervous Alexander and a pale Elizabeth throwing up in a trash can. Alexander mouths 'I need help.' motioning to Elizabeth. Waking over, I tell Elizabeth "Elizabeth, walk to the toilet or sink, holding the trash can with you." She walks over to the sink and continues to vomit probably her breakfast.

I sit down on a chair nearby and ask "What happen to her?" He replies with a shrug. "She just woke up and she raced to the bathroom like there was no tomorrow." his voice was laced with nervousness and a bit of fear. I chuckle and we start to talk, no debate, no argue about whether or not vaping is worse than smoking. Sadly, Alexander won. His persuasiveness worked a little too well.

We sat there in silence, the only audible thing being Eliza vomiting up pretty everything she ate in the past day or so. Alexander got up and came back with his computer. He open google docs and started to write. I take a closer look at it to see it was a story. He typed furiously and he didn't look at anything else.

Neither me nor him realized that I was staring at him. It never crossed my mind that I was gay, but I'm pretty sure I'm gay. But he was probably straight.

P.O.V: Alexander
I'm pretty bisexual to be honest
P.O.V: Thomas
I finally snap back to reality when I hear Alexander's laptop close. "Eliza you okay?" He says to her. "Yea I guess s-" she starts to vomit again. Alexander sighed as he placed his head on my shoulder. I felt my cheeks get hot. "I don't like it when people get sick...it makes me really nervous and worried, maybe even fearful to be honest." he states as his hand gets a little closer to mine.

Just to speed up the moment, I place my hand on top of his. He tenses up a bit at the action. I was about to lift my hand up from his before he held my hand. Then there was more silence. Well not really. Just Elizabeth throwing up everything she ate in the past week or so.

Then she stopped throwing up for a few minutes. "Eliza you good now?" Alexander says to her. She turns around and she looked less pale, almost to her normal skin color. "I think so... Thanks Alexander and Jefferson." She smiled. She walked to her bed, bringing the trash can just in case. She lays back down and sighed. "I wanna be at work, or classes. I've missed two classes!" Alexander chuckled and said "I would feel the same way too. Oh wait yes. I missed two classes also."

Then I hear a door open. I turn to see Mr. Washington staring at us. "Why weren't you two at class today?" He motioned towards Elizabeth's and Alexander. "Sorry sir, Eliza has the stomach flu and Thomas and I are caring for her." "I don't believe it." He says flatly. "Look in the sink or the garbage pail if you need proof." He said. Washington took at little peak at the trash can and cringed. "You are excused Mr. Hamilton and Ms. Schuyler." And then Washington left.

"Now to see if you have a fever." Alexander says as he pulled out one of those thermometers that you put in your ear. Elizabeth pushed  her  hair behind her ear and Alexander our the thermometer in her ear. He pulled it out and looked at it. "101.2. That is a fever alright. Do you still have the rag that you used for my headache, Thomas?" I don't know why, but my heart flutters whenever he says my name.

"Uhm, yea?" "Get it. I heard cold, wet rags help fevers." I nodded and went to my dorm. The rag he used was still there on the nightstand. Picking it up, I walked back to his dorm. He saw me holding it from the doorway and gestures me to throw it to him. So I did. I aimed for his face and it hit his face.

I looked at the rag and it just stuck onto Alexander's face. I burst out into a fit of laughter at the sight. I look at his face one more time and he is glaring at me, in a serious yet playful way.

I walk over and bend down a bit  to get to his size and say "Awe is whittle baby Awex sad? Awwwe!" In a very babyish voice. He goes closer to my face and say "I swear to god Thomas I will fucking kill you in your sleep!" Getting closer to my face. He starts to go on a rant, not even realizing that he his blushing. At this point, our out noses are almost touching. I actually don't know what to do. I feel my facing heating up as I do the thing that I have wanted to do so long.

I kissed him

And holy fuck it felt amazing. Even though his lips look chapped and cracked, they are actually pretty soft. A 'soft and tender' kiss as you will. I could feel him tense up for a second but soon melted into the he kiss. I could feel his lips curling into a smile as I ran my fingers through his hair. Like my hair, it has knots, but not as many. I found a place of his hair where I could just run my fingers through it and no knots could stop me. The kiss lasted for about a minute or so. I never wanted it to end, through. We both hear a voice say "Hey! A sick woman is here stupids!"
___________________________
Heyo! Also thanks for the reads I never thought that 100 or so people would read this. Especially the first chapter lol
Word count: 1054
-Elenx