Chapter Twenty Nine: Popping the Question

P.0.V: Alexander
"aLEX." I hear Thomas call from the kitchen. I walk to the kitchen, to lazy to yell. I swing around a pillar that separated the dining room from the kitchen and responded. "Yesh?" I said. "I'm doing nothing this week, your doing nothing. Dress pretty on Wednesday I wanna take you somewhere." He said. I arch an eyebrow. "Why?" I ask. He shrugged and went back to cooking Mac n Cheese.

"Mkay." I nod as I skip back to our bedroom, going back onto Wattpad (Is this considered 'breaking the fourth wall?).

-Time skip to July First, at about 4:30-
P.0.V: Thomas
I walk up and down the stairs, admiring the pictures that Laurens, Mulligan and Lafayette put up. One picture stood out to me though. The picture of when Alex tackled me and smothered me with kisses in graduation day. I smile at that one.

There was so many others. The time we went to the beach, I covered Alex with sand. The time we went to the movies, Alex had the credits removed and instead, it said 'I suck, you swallow -Alex.'
And so many more. Then I realized that I need to get ready.

I race down the stair case and I find James. "JAMES I NEED TO PUT ON MY SUIT LET'S GO." I drag him to my apartment. Fifteen minutes later and I'm wearing a dark magenta suit with white pants and grey shoes. "You look great." James said, brushing off dust that was on the back of my suit. He stands next to me in the mirror. "It's either your too tall or I'm just short." He says, crossing his arms.

"Im just tall. Like a giraffe." I pat his head. I check my watch. Five twenty six. I take one last look at my outfits before grabbing the box.

The box that holds the ring.

I stuff it into my pocket as James wishes me luck and I leave my apartment. I walk over to Laurens apartment. I stand there for a few seconds before summoning all my courage I required-

WAIT I FORGOT THE FLOWERS.

I race back to my apartment. "JAMES THE FLOWERS!" I yell. Jimmy James sighs as he hands me the flowers. I sigh in relief as I thank him. I race back to Laurens apartment and summon all he courage I require ;) and knock on his door.

P.0.V: Alexander
I look at my reflection. I'm wearing a dark green suit with black pants and black shoes. My hair is tied in the back with a bow, requested by Jackie. I have eyeliner and some mascara on. I practically begged John not to put on too much makeup.

"There! You look-"

The doorbell rings

I tense up as John answers it. I hear a distant conversation before hearing "Is he here?" Coming from someone with a hint of a southern accent. I take a peak at what's happening and I hear "Oh, Alex! Come out!" I slowly walk up to the door, going behind John. "Seriously?" John asks. He pushes me to face Thomas. He blushed as I stare into his eyes.

I snap back into reality when he says "Shall we go?" I nod and I wave good bye to John, who is giving a thumbs up. "Wait!" Thomas said. I arch an eyebrow as Thomas pulled out a bandana. "What is this for-" Thomas puts the bandana on me. I am so fucking confused. "Where are we going?" I ask Thomas. "Somewhere very close." He said. I tighten my grip on his hand. He leads me up ,what seems like, a very, very long flight of stairs. From the bandana, I saw faint pictures of what I think is me and Thomas.

Then I realized we are going up tot he rooftop. By the end of the stair case, me being careful where I'm stepping. Thomas opens a door. "Ladies first." He says. I chuckle as I walk though. I am amazed at what I saw.

I take of my bandana, even though Thomas didn't tell me to. I see fairy lights, are strung all over the place, lighting everything up. Rose petals are scattered everywhere that create a circle. Soft, Lo-fi music is playing in the background. I gasp at the amazing sight. I shake Thomas and exclaim "What is all this! For me?!"

He chuckles and he motioned me to come with him. He holds my hand as he leads me to the circle of rose petals.

"Alexander, we have been dating for three years now, and I've never known so much about a single person. You a hot head, aggressive, a workaholic. And I love that. Yet you're also caring, loving and sweet. Not mention funny also."

He bent down on one knee. I clasp my hand over my mouth in shock.

"I want be with that for the rest of my life. Alexander, will you marry me?"

My eyes widened more than they ever did before. I stood there in shock.

"YES YES YES!!!!" I heard myself yell. I jump into Thomas' arms, stuffing my face into his chest. He started to cry tears of joy. I look back up at him and wipe a tear from his eye. "Of course I would say yes." I said. Then I kissed him.

I kissed him with all my passion. It was just about sunset when I heard screeches and yelling.

"YEA BOOOOOY!" "I STILL CALL FLOWER GIRL!" "WHOOOOOP!" "HELL YEA!" Those sentences where heard from the rooftop. I beamed when I pulled away. "So, when's the honeymoon?" I ask, smirking. "Oh please." He chuckled. Then I realized something.

There were fireworks in the background. And I guess Thomas noticed that too because he pulled away. He looked behind him to see fireworks spelling 'Hamilton x Jefferson = Jamilton.' I beam and giggled. "So, now I can call you my fiancé." Thomas said, smirking. I blush and push him away playfully.

We both look at Madison, who was giggling with delight. He saw our expressions towards the fireworks and he said

"My personal idea."
___________________________
This double update is for iiToxiq_Tears, since I'm not able to reply to conversations, I hope that this double update will maybe brighten her day a bit. I hope you feel better Toxiq.
Word Count:1070
Have an nice day/night
-Elenx