Chapter Twenty One: John and a beanbag

P.O.V: Alexander
I walk in to my dorm to see something. I see John making out with his signature blue bean bag chair. I gasp in shock. "John! I didn't know about this relationship" I exclaimed. "I didn't want to be a third wheel for everyone, okay!" He said, facing towards me. "And plus, he's the best bean bag I've ever met..." he said in a very dreamy voice.

And then I woke up.  I feel someone hugging me, which was Thomas of course. I like sleeping with Thomas. He makes me feel protected. But then I realized why I'm here in the first place. My face goes completely red and I stuff my face into Thomas' chest. I guess that woke him up because he started to stoke my hair.

Just to be a funny, I take a chunk of his curly hair and pull it. (NO THOMAS DOES NOT HAVE A HAIR-PULLING KINK.) He yelped in surprise at the action. I giggle and he peppers me with kisses, going from my cheek to my neck.

"Hey, didn't you get enough of me already last night?" I ask him. His face turns a bright shade of red before saying, "I guess I did. I love it when you scream my name in pleasure." He says seductively, making me quite flustered to say the least. "Did you clean the bathroom?" I said, still not remembering anything except the bathroom sex.

"Why yes I did." Thomas said, snuggling closer to me. I smile like an idiot as I wrap my arms around his waist. We were just about to fall back asleep when a door slammed open. I heard stomping and then I see a bottle being thrown at Thomas. "Hey! What the fu-" I was cut off by someone. "THOMAS YOU IDIOT! WHY DO YOU THINK IT IS A GOOD IDEA TO HAVE SEX IN OUR BATHROOM. IT STILL SMELLS LIKE CUM!!" (I don't know if cum has a smell or not) I hear James yell.

"Jeez, Jimmy James calm down. Just use the Frebreze in the cabinet." Thomas said calmly. I sat up and looked at his, dead in the eye. "Uuuuh, does cum even have a smell?" I ask. Thomas just shrugged. "Well, if you excuse me, I have to get ready for my journalist class." Thomas said, rather sophisticatedly.

I watched him as he went to the bathroom and came out, wearing a denim jacket with a white shirt underneath, with black jeans and dark magenta adidas (Gotta have that magenta in the outfit somewhere). He gave me a peck on the lips before leaving, leaving me a little flustered. James was already in the kitchen making himself breakfast.

I jump out of the bed with a thump, making James flinch a bit. I wave him goodbye and walk out the door.

Waltzing into my dorm, John hugs me tightly and says "Where have you been?! We had to go to the bar without you!!" quite frantically. I shook him and said "I was just having sex with Thomas, okay?" His eyes widened and exclaimed "With Thomas!? Eeeeeeew."

"Oh shut up." I said flatly, crossing my arms. "Who's having sex with who?" Eliza chimes him, her head Turing towards our direction. "Oh nothing really, just that AleXANDER GOT FUCKED BY THOMAS IN A BATHROOM." John yelled.

"SHHHHHH!" I said, putting my hands over his mouth. "HA! Angie owes me twenty bucks!" Eliza said, jumping off her bed and scrambling over to the door. "Thanks for telling me John!" She said, shutting the door. He wiggles his eyebrows up and down. "So....is he big????" He said playfully. "Who am I supposed to tell you?!" I said, flustered.

He elbowed me and I elbows him back. It went on like this for about two minutes before Laf came in and yelled "WHERE IS HERCULES! AAAAAAAA-" "Calm down buddy." John said. "Yea Laf sit the fuck down. He's at classes." I said. He sighed in relief as he sat down on the blue bean bag.

"Oh yea! I forgot to tel you guys. I had a dream where John was making out with a bean bag." They both started to laugh and I soo joined in. I like these times. Being stupid and joking about stupid things.
___________________________
There. Toxiq got what she wanted. Also, I just couldn't think of a good name for this chapter uGH. Also I'm updating in the morning cause I have to go somewhere after school and I might now be able to update after school. But if I'm able to, then I'll have a double update ;)
Word Count: 782
Have a lovely day/night!
-Elenx