Mulberry Island

Two nights later...

"woooowww hyung it's just sooo beautiful!!"jimin snarls with joy and quickly clicks a pretty selfie at the entrance to the Mulberry Island. "jimin don't get busted in the crowd "yoongi harshly pulls the excited mochi towards him and wraps an arm around him protectively.

 "jimin don't get busted in the crowd "yoongi harshly pulls the excited mochi towards him and wraps an arm around him protectively

  {yessh my 2nd favorite ship thank you great lord very much}

The jingling lights decorated the night and the soft joyful aura of the festival thrilled the boys. They walked together hand-in-hand and enjoyed listening to the playful music.

"taehyung look a priest! He is blessing the couple to marry isn't he hyung?"kookie warmly squeezed V's slender hand in his and turned to see him. They were standing real close to each other. V smiled" what? you want that too? C'mon then!!!" and holds kookie's hand tightly and races to the priest. "wait Tae I was joking c'mon!"kookie nervously got dragged behind him. V laughed at his cuteness and pinched his cheeks" hyung's little bunny should not be joking around like this should he?" V slowly moves closer and kookie panics and tries to stop him, "stop tae people are watching us" kookie pushes him back hiding his red tomato face.

 V laughed at his cuteness and pinched his cheeks" hyung's little bunny should not be joking around like this should he?" V slowly moves closer and kookie panics and tries to stop him, "stop tae people are watching us" kookie pushes him back hidin...

But V didn't cared, he grabbed kookie by waist and planted a quick kiss at his upper lip "the last one at the table pays" V laughs and runs towards the vast dining area with speed, leaving an embarrassed tomato to follow him sluggishly. "Why taete is like thish?"

After a beautiful evening, they all settled to sleep.

The next morning came with dazzling sunrise. Soft beautiful morning breeze welcomed the earthlings and appetizing smell of food woke them up. The morning brought ultimate freshness among the guests and people of the state. Around their hut, some-body was playing a beautiful tune. V was the one to wake up first. The fresh and alluring aura of the morning revived his cheerfulness and he rushed out of his hut following the tracks of the melody. He looked like butterfly bouncing from one flower to another merrily until at last he decided to feed his dangerously growling stomach.

He sat at a local café and the food was served. He never came forth with such a nice treat ever and the fun was, he was enjoying on his own and how fun would it be to double his pleasure with his friends. He was so indulged in his thoughts that he didn't notice an old woman standing in front of him and watching him merrily.