Prince's Challenge

"NO NO NO NOOO NO I WILL NOT AND NEVER ACCEPT THIS SHIT AND I'M NOT MAD WITH HAPPINESS IT'S A MISTAKE... ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME???"
V roared at the royal maids who were busy preparing him for the ceremony. He looked here and there to escape but found no place to go.

When the giggling bunch of stupid maids left him alone in white shimmer silk dress he lost himself. " no please please it is one of my weird dreams please please!!!!!" lots of tears fell on ground and he messed his hair.
He got breathless and squeezed his mouth shut, he didn't wanted to breathe, if it was a dream he wanted to wake up and go to JungKook running but to his dismay, it was true, the whole situation was true.

He was lost in thoughts when the door opened and his eyes caught the breath taking figure coming in.

Jewels...all covered in jewels literally from head to toe, that thing was covered in shimmering jewels. He saw him with wide eyes but eventually his gaze fell, what was it? Was he scared? or was it the gentle, intimidating attire of the new comer, he didn't knew, he just knew that the shimmering figure crouched in front of him and settled his broken self.
The fingers covered in dark emerald ran through V's hair making him shudder and set the hair to how they meant to be.

He grabbed V from both sides of the shoulders and stood him up, the soft and demanding touch of the prince made him give up. Softly the fragile silk cloak was set around his shoulders. And a beautiful tiara was placed on his hanged head.

He wanted to rebel and push the man of jewels on the ground but his heart trembled. They stood face to face, only V's head swung down and he trembled under emotional over flow.

"look up" a husky voice entered his ears and his skin sensed a cloth covered finger under his chin demanding to lift his face" look at me" V reluctantly looked up and his senses froze.
What the heck....he wore jeweled mask over his face...who does that???

The prince chuckle softly, tracing lower line of V's face, may-be V's heart skipped a beat" yes my prince! It's a riddle.
Let's see how long you take to uncover my veil."
V sensed an arm around his shoulders and a warm grasp over his silk covered hands, V's breathe stopped.
the prince leaned down over V's red ears "I'll be waiting" V cringed at the challenge. He felt smirk of the prince under the mask and pierced his both lips together.

The prince slowly yet swiftly led him to the banquet where the guests were anticipating the arrival of the new royal couple. At the closed door of the hall, the prince softly let go of V's shoulders and stood a few steps away from him, V watched him with rear eyes, "just what is he doing? Trying to show me how gentle he is!! Well my foot!!!" he grits his teeth and softly placed his hand covered in white shimmer gloves over the prince's offering dark gloved hand.

He bet the prince smiled, and shot a challenging look at the prince " I challenge you, you will let me go within a month and I will go back" he challenged the prince in his dark voice howling hatred.
The prince chuckled and squeezed his hand softly" feisty little thing! Well, what if you never wanted to leave by my side?"

"This will never happen"

"And if it happened?"

V let out a teased grow and scoffed" well, here is a deal, if I un-veiled you within a week, you will let me go and let me live my life"

"Well may be you wanted to stay more"

"And if I un-veiled you within the time, I will make you put it off for me within the night..."

"That's interesting" V grits his teeth and growled at him "I didn't expected a pervert under royal cloak, are you sure you are a prince?"

" I take your challenge as you hate me so much, fine, solve this riddle, but mean time, you will stay under my wings and as soon as you unveiled me, I will let you go"

"deal" V hurriedly shook prince's hands. But his tummy did a bad flip flop and this usually happens when he makes bad decisions.

The door opened and V's heart screamed" STUPID TAE WAKE UUP!!!"

But neither it was a dream nor a fragment of his imagination, it was all real. And he hated the cruelty of the reality the most. Soon the prince stood in front of the old priest holding V's hand and they were blessed to live blissful maternity life.

" I wish its gukie under the veil" V whispered to himself and watched as the whole crowd was going nuts, cheering and shouting at the new royal couple.
Sooo who might be the prince????
Enjoy the update
Make sure to share, comment, vote and be healthy
I purple you💜💜💜💜