itchy heart

It was decided that V will stay at the state for whole next two months and then he will go back on the work as before. For the meantime, he aimed to un-cover the prince’s veil and threw Queen's advice in the trash can. Currently he was just teasing the prince to his extreme level but the prince was not bothered. 

One evening… 

   He sat on the bed aimlessly moving his leg front and back when the prince entered the room. Without sparing a glance, the new prince went for his bed routine trying to give the” I DON’T GIVE A DAMN” impression on the prince. After being washed for like a century, he decided to show himself. Yikes was he hungry…

 “ greetings little prince” the same husky voice greeted him and he bet he had to have that Oscar for composing his face though his heart was playing tricks with him, he nodded carelessly as reply and went back to his bed routine.

“ mother is anticipating our presence on dining table, get dressed” the prince laid on his side of the bed watching his tablet which kinda pissed v off and his tongue slipped,

”isn’t this obvious mister!!”. 

” we better hurry, the sooner we get over with the dinner the better ”the prince smiled perhaps under the veil and said the last words in hurry then chimed the bell. Quicker than the lightning, few servants knocked. “dress him up “ he orders them, V gulps when the prince places his hand at his shoulder warmly. 

“ where are you going??” V was irritated by prince’s mysterious and odd behavior. He seldom stayed home and spent time with his family. That’s the thing which V noticed badly. “ no worries princess I’m planning to stay the night home”.

 V’s blood boiled and raced to his cheeks” YAAAH IM NOT YOUR PRINCESS!! “ V huffed and puffed and wiggled his arms like crazy cuz he was super angry at the stupid prince. And the thought of his stay with him at night was enough to make his imagination go wild.

why he was acting like this again??

“ ooh bad news hon you are mine and always be. I can call you princess whenever and where ever I want. clear??” the naughty voice made him grit his teeth but he focused on being as neutral as he planned but the evil decided to lay on bed and watch as V got ready.         

“ no I’m not fine being called princess”, the maids were working on his silky hair when at last  he decides to fire back. “then shall I call you hon? You were comfortable when I called you this” the prince calmly replies and V’s head turned back towards him in a shock” you can’t!!” his hair were groomed well.

“ do I need permission???” the same tone replied him and he lost it “ hell yeah you do “. he was trying hard to control the bad temper.
The prince sensed the rage. He stood up and marched straight to the little prince,” please leave us” gently tells the servants to leave them alone. V sat on the stool looking straight in the mirror. 

“ Taehyung” the goosebumps rebelled V’s command as soon as he heard the prince.” I want to make friends with you, that’s it. And the whole mate thing,  let’s just put it behind for a while. We will see if we needed it but right now, you need a friend, a companion to start a new beginning. What do you say?” the prince softly spoke and V listened to him.it was strange that no matter what happens, whatever Taehyung does, the prince knew him very well. It was confusing but relaxing at the same time.      

V looked at the prince” you will not call me hon or princess or any other pet name right?” he wanted re assurance from the other. “ yes as long as you don’t feel comfortable I won’t call you names. Fine?” V ‘s lips displays his pretty smile and he nods.

“ great we are getting late then I will show you around after dinner” the prince pulled V up like a doll and carried him in his arms. Tae shut his eyes and maybe he missed a beat…

hey it was a maybe ok!.

 They merrily walked through the halls and when they reached the corridor, V’s alien head twisted.
To know the prince well, he had to act weird around him, so he swiftly got himself free from the young prince and ran while yelling gleefully.

” the last one to reach the dining will sing the winner to sleep~” he sang and pulled on his best speed, yes he will win he will…

“ KIM TAEHYUNG WATCH OUT!!!!”  the prince’s screams faded in his head as he fell unconscious on floor

  . He was so immensely thinking of penalty that he forgot to look straight and hit the pillar in the way. The last thing he remembered was the dazzling spark of the prince’s mask.   

Hi guys welcome to the new chapter. And don't forget to vote comment and share. I purple you💜💜💜💜💜💜💜