fire and ashes

“pfft… Jin hyung looks so done with kookie. Eh?” tae stopped in his tracks and squints his eyes as a bright light hit his eyes. “what the excuse me, this place is not for ..par..king ” he saw two men in black suit coming towards him . he was ready to flee but one of the two men held his mouth shut and the other threw him inside the car. Tae snapped ”yaahh what is the meaning of this? Lemme go now” and hugs the jacket around him tightly involuntarily.

“your highness…” one of the men spoke politely making him jump with surprise’oh! So jewel sent them’ his cheeks turned cherry pink with excitement and he chirps with eagerness, “is the stupid war over?” 

“the young prince is anticipating your arrival…” the man bowed a little paying respect to the little prince.

“aw but you really shouldn’t have made it look like a kidnapping” he sits comfortably on his spot between the two guards and smiled at the image of desperate jewel waiting just for him but something called ‘sixth sense bub’ light up. He shrugged it off and tried to enjoy the ride. 

Soon he was sent in an empty room. His lips spread into a pretty smile at the familiar sight of his jewel. He spread his arms and ran to hug him, ”JEWEL, I missed you” he giggled when Jewel kissed his forehead and hugged him warmly. 

“baby I missed you so much” jewel lifted him in arms and put him on the chair and crouched in front of him.

‘BABY?’ tae knitted his brows in confusion. His confusion doubled when jewel’s fingers started playing with his fingers. It was very unlike jewel. Wonder what happened to him? Maybe he missed him hard.

“taehyung, how have you been darling?” tae contracted his body in his seat as he came nearer to his face, he felt weird and tried to avoid him but the prince held him in place. Taehyung faked laughed and nervously looked around “ehahaha…great but jewel didn’t we talked about calling me names…” he shifted his position but the prince cupped his face and joined their foreheads “I missed you so much” his heavy voice felt different and increased agitation inside Tae’s heart. 

“whoa yah Jewel..wait..umph…stop…ah” He separated himself from the man but he forced a kiss on his temple and Tae shivered. “let me have a look at you” The prince took reluctant Tae in his arms forcefully and made him look in his eyes.  

 “J.Jewel…” every touch felt like a punishment and he slapped his intruding hand every time. The prince’s fingers danced around his long neck and he gasped. He never felt so disgusted and awkward with Jewel, though he wanted this to happen, but why he hated it?  

The prince traced his fingers all over his sharp features and then tugged the jade necklace “you are so pretty. and this jade.. around your neck.. is just a hurdle between us” he watched the prince with shock and couldn’t stop complaining “but you said it connects us both”. The prince cackled and something in Tae’s head told him it was wrong. His eyes were fixed at the male’s hands. It was not royal from any angel. A cruel realization hit Tae hard and he gulped with horror.

“but I want to see you with out it. I want you to put it off”

“are you crazy..oh my god…emph” it was getting harder to keep him away from his body. His mind was getting hazy and he could not concentrate on escaping. Meanwhile, the male’s voice hit his senses “taehyung, do you want me put it off?”

“what? no” he yelped at his sudden harsh touch.

“this jade. It feels like its intruding between us. Put it off” he slapped his hands away and his voice cracked “NO”. tiny sweat beads appeared on his skin. He tried to get up but the prince held him in his position “don’t you trust me baby?”