YOU!

He fluttered his eyes open at soft sunshine teasing his sleep filled eyes. he yawned and stretched his limbs. The teddy fell on the floor. He looked around the room blankly and sighed coldly. His heavy headache was long gone. He climbed out of his bed. Something shiny grabbed his attention. He looked at the source and his eyes dilated with excitement and tears at once. He grabbed the shining dim gold jade in his palms and ran out of his room barefooted. He raced down the halls in his sleeping gown. He hurried down the royal gardens and artificial lakes. His feet stopped when he reached his secret hide out. His crazily thumping heart jumped in his throat with happiness and a joyful cry escaped from his lips.

“ JEWEL!”

    The person turned around and smiled at Tae with wide arms. He didn’t lose another second and leaped in his warm embrace. Their eyes met and everything stopped in the moment. He buried his face in his soft warm embrace. He giggled at soft squeeze around him. he wanted this moment to last forever but curse that Jimin who called at the very wrong time. Tae yelped and fell off his bed. His cell was violently screaming making him shudder with rage. such beautiful dreams don’t appear every now and then. He angrily attended the call and shouted at poor evil mochim

”YAAAHHH PARK Jimin ah!!! WHO ON EARTH TOLD YOU TO CALL ME AT THIS HOUR AND RUIN MY SLEEP?”

Jimin was no less “ yah KIM TAEHYUNG ah! I don’t care if you were alive but …..”

“shut the hell up Jiminie I am hanging up”

“nonnononooooo Tae liste…..”

Tae hung up the call despite his whines and sighed coldly. The coldness in the room came back and his heart ached badly. He wiped his teary eyes and looked at his jade. His eyes slowly dilated with surprise. The sharp corners of the jades in the necklace shimmered dim gold. He just sat there thinking if he was dreaming again then he noticed the dip in the bed behind him and gulped. 

His heart raced a marathon. He slowly turned his head around and he gasped with surprise. A figure lied behind him. he jumped off the bed and shut his mouth to stop his excited shrieks. He slapped his face multiple times. A familiar chuckle jingled in his ears and a harsh exciting blush found its way to his glowing face. 

He backed away a little when the dark figure stepped in the light and stood in front of him. he sub-consciously shut his eyes. His heart drummed weirdly and music rang in his ears. the smile never leaving his face. he felt a slight touch on his chin and his smile grew bigger. 

“good to see you again princess”

A sudden sob escaped his mouth and he latched to him. Streams of tears poured down his cherry cheeks. 

“what! Hey taehyung look at me, here look at me baby here I thought you’d be happy if I am gone…”

“SHUT UP JUST SHUT UP AND…*sob*….*sob*… I DON’T CARE YWHO YOU ARE but I know you are a part of me and I can’t live without you… I just can’t”

“hey stop crying tae  I am right here..’

“how could you  jewel, how could you leave me like this? How cruel you could be”

Jewel chuckled as taehyung sobbed on his shoulder and patted his back little by little. Jewel slowly rocked Tae in his arms spreading peace in every single cell of his body. He put Tae on bed and he snuggled deeper in his Jewel’s embrace. 

“taehyung” jewel slowly spun his fingers I Tae’s hair and earned contented hums from his beloved little prince.

“yes” tae mumbled lazily

“thank you…”

Tae looked up at the sparkling mask and sank in the deep soothing aura of his mysterious mate. His eye lids now heavy from exhaustion and were ready to be sealed with lovely dreams. He smiled and hoped up a little and implanted a soft kiss on the masked face “and thank for trusting me jewel”. he felt the grip on his shoulder tense a little and his. he giggled lazily while laying on the chest of the other “and stop being so nervous around me jewel, gosh I am yours for heaven’s sake”.