advice

The days were rolling by and his desperation exceeded its limit. He was going crazy. The challenge of unveiling the prince was long forgotten. Now he was on finding If he knew him, who was he?

 Just one week was left until his stay and he had no clue about him. except the fact that the prince was friendly, super busy and he knew that jerk from somewhere and god knows who he might be!.

 Besides that, he didn’t want to leave. He loved the pollution free atmosphere, the heavenly beauty of the nature, the affectionate royal family, and above of all, his mysterious jewel.

 The prince never showed up in the morning but Tae always felt his presence in nights. He always felt being warmly held in a pair of arms and he was always met with cruel coldness in the morning. He was getting sick of this behavior. He wanted to talk to him, he needed to see him. He wanted his jewel to be there with him but he could only long for it. he was getting more and more curious.

he was deep in his thoughts while sitting in his secret hide out which was not very secret, when the queen’s worried voice entered his ears “why my dear child what is the matter?”

” nothing your high…um…mom” his lips transformed into a beautiful smile as she sat on grass with him. “ mm… you call me mom still you hide your problems, that’s unfair” she amusingly memorized changing colors of the little prince’s face and smiled, ” no need to be embarrassed child, we are family” tae sighed in defeat and looked at her with a pout as she held his hand lovingly “mom…I am confused”. the wind rustled and parted his hair revealing his broad forehead, ”I think I know who he is but I can’t recognize him…what do I do? It makes me so confuse. My memory is very good and it’s impossible for me not to recognize a goon… I mean, a guy I met somewhere.”

A smile graced her lips ”then give him a tough time if he is being mean to you” the wind blew again and Tae hit upon an idea and he smiled with a dangerous spark in his eyes.

The queen chuckled ”I thought he had revealed himself to you already like his father did to me, but it turned out completely wrong” Tae worriedly watched her sad face, “ then what happened ?”

She sighed “our jades cracked with a red line, and we got distant, like we were strangers... Taehyung please, think wisely dear, it’s not just some game, but a matter of your life and death”. The wind rustled through the grass. He gazed in the Queen’s worried eyes and kept silent.  

“ so how did that crack mended? How did it effected your relationship?” tae asked holding her hand. 

She stood up and they walked along the long vines of grapes “ I had to understand who he was.  Then slowly, we mended our red line.” She smiled. Tae was deep in his thoughts once again, the queen interrupted his thoughts “but I never met him in my life before marriage. In your case, you know each other very well. But, you need to be understanding. It’s not about the mask, it’s about his soul. Your souls.” the queen patted his cheeks and gasped “Oh dear let’s go and get you ready for the ball at night. you must look astonishing. As you are beautiful my dear, my prince is far more charming than that you must steal his attention” she walked with him hand in hand, towards the royal car.  

“yes mom. Don’t worry, he won’t resist it!!!”

 (brace yourself Mr. Prince! Your little prince is getting ready…)

Hi guys enjoy the new chapter. I hope you all are well. Vote share and comment
I purple you all💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜