Royal Mate

They had lovely time listening to the myths of the state, dancing, shopping and enjoying. Taekook bought each-other lovely bracelets and flowers, and they gathered in the huge garden of roses where they could see the ceremony proceeding in the castle. They sat with each other hands-in-hand in rather comfortable environment. There was beautiful firework displayed at arrival of the king and queen.

"gosh tae they are beautiful aren't they?" kookie whispers in his ears while looking admiringly at the royal couple, V comments while putting the pop-corn in his mouth" I wonder how the prince looks like?". Kookie chuckled softly and watched as the royal priest entering the hall and starts their pray.

"pfft taetae what if she tripped off her heels" a naughty statement tickles V' ears and as he turned around he was met with hot damp breathe. His lips merely brushed with the bunny lips and both fixed at their spots...

"GREETINGS ! MY FRIENDS"

The loud voice of the old priest echoed far and wide " TODAY WE ARE HERE FOR A BLISSFUL EVENT , AN EVENT THAT CONNECTS A PURE SOUL TO IT'S BEST MATCH TO LIVE LIFE MORE PURPOSEFULLY..'

Tae scoots near kookie slowly, wrapping his hand over kookie's hand, both oblivious of their surroundings.

"TODAY WE GATHER HERE TO WITNESS THE BLISSFUL MOMENT OF OUR CHLDREN TO FIND THEIR TRUE BETTER HALVES"

Kookie licks his lip involuntarily and his hooded eyes sparked with desire,

" THE NIGHT BRINGS SEVERAL SECRETS AND WE WISH FOR OUR YOUNG PRINCE TO FIND HIS BETTER HALF"

A pretty smirk graces V's lips as he leans towards kookie's direction, they didn't care what was happening in the world or what will happen, they were just enjoying their close proximity.

The priest was about to say something when the trumpets echoed in the air and the prince appeared. The whole crowd gasped and silence filled the air, every-thing seemed to freeze at the moment.

V's lips were merely inches away from kookie's impatient one's but a harsh golden glow stopped them,

" WE SENSE A ROYAL MATE AMONG US" the priests loudly announces squeezing life and filling numbness of thrill among the crowd. " PLEASE O ROYAL SOUL STEP FORTH AND SHOW YOURSELF" the old priest screeched with utter joy.

Jungkook looked at V with surprise who was equally stunned at the moment. Why? Why out of almost billion people, only Kim Taehyung's jade decided to glow dim gold?. Kookie grabbed V's hand and squeezed it worriedly, he was horrified, afraid of losing him. they both got up from their spots and raced to their huts followed by the huge crowd of people cheering the ROYAL SOUL.

They reached their hut. They were breathless. " W.WHY TAE!!!' kookie desperately pulled tae's dim gold jade from his neck but it became too heavy for him to pull off. " kook it's not me.. I ...I didn't know... kooks...Jungkook look at me" his face glowed under dim gold shimmer and whole lot of tears fell from his helpless eyes. " h.hide quick" kookie tried to hide him under stuff but the crowd broke into their hut and lifted weeping boy in the air. They all thought the boy was over-whelmed by happiness but only two people knew what misery they were going through.                           

oh god what'wrong with me!!!!!!!!!! i am getting faaaar more excited

i hope you are enjoying this story as well

i purple you all💜💜💜💜