delightful bitterness

The morning came with much surprise. Tae was probably in best of his dreams when he felt that soft sweet touch on his cheeks again, he giggled a little and went back to sleep. The sweetness touched him again and he blabbered something in his sleep, then he felt some-thing or may be some-one bite his cheek, he opened his sleep filled eyes and found jewel’s mouth sucking his left cheek…

“ WHAT THE HECK  AND THE HECK YOU ARE DOING??” tae was perhaps not ready for it and blindly swing the pillow here and there blankly. He heard jewel’s naughty chuckle and within a second, someone buried him in his warm embrace. Tae didn’t struggle to get out, rather he counted the times his heart drummed.   

” what’s the matter?”

 “Don’t do that again”

“What?”

“The…the…..the…”

“This?” jewel held him in his arms and gave his cheeks a quick kiss. Tae squeaked with disbelief, “I just told you not to do that”

“ you liked it?” 

” noooo” tae tried to separate himself from the crazy man and what his clouded dumb head could not see  that the jewel was without his mask, he was so confused and the emotions running his system like wild horse, that instead of looking at him bluntly, he pushed jewel back and ran outside the room with thumping heart. And when he realized it, he slapped himself so hard that his face turned red, both from embarrassment and his stupidity.

He inside the room but he was too late. Jewel was now ready for the royal court and his face was covered with a mask…… 

Again 

 He pouted and crossed his arms angrily.

“Why is my princess so angry for?” jewel playfully touched his chin with his gloved finger teasingly and he puffed and huffed and yelled with his lungs out at him

“You are a cheat!” he accused angrily.

 “no I am not, listen” he grabs Tae’s hand in his and Tae felt his universe stop moving. Hs eyes fixed at the eyes behind that mask ,”will you wait for me on break-fast?”

“ m.mm yeah… why’d ya as…” before he could respond properly, jewel lifted his chin slightly and through his veiled lips, kissed Tae’s parted angry lips and left the room. Tae was dumbfounded and when his head started to work again, he turned into a tomato. ‘ugggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the heeeeellllllll’

‘ oooohhh the breakfast…. I better look fine for it…’ the next pervert chain of thoughts energized him and he ran in his wardrobe to get ready.

But somebody smiled at him behind the doors.
.........
"jiminieee you are not gonna believe that but you have to believe that what I am about to tell you and you dare not laugh at me and you gotta believ…”

“ shut the hell up tae and spill it out you are literally killing me”

“ I don’ care just believe..”

“ tae if you said that again, I am hanging up”

“ JEWEL KISSED MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”

“ WHAT???”

“ YEAH HE DID ITTTT AND NNEO  I YAM GRTTOINNG…”

“ wait wait calm down love bird hahaha, and tell me what’s going on? “

“ I spoke alien again?”

“ you did”

“ chim I am so excited right now, I got prepared for our literally first breakfast in five months marriage…what.!!!!” Taehyung shrieked excitedly” ughh I can’t tell you how I feel right now. It will be just me and him, and maybe…”

“ hold up, so who is he???”

“ i..uhhh…”

“ he kissed you right and,…oh for heaven’s sake don’t tell me you haven’t looked at him???”jimin’s  angry chip monk voice drilled holes in his ears. “ i…uhhh. I could not shit head he was wearing vail (well not at first…that was dumb of me) and how could I see past a vail????”

Jimin sighs sympathetically from other side” dude seriously? If it were me, I’d just rip off the veil and yell HEY HERE I AM, DEVOUR ME… I AM DELICIOU…”

“ SHUT THE HECK UP JIMIN, THAT’S GROSS, ok I am hanging up now, you are getting weird” 

“ ok have fun” jimin hung up and he looked at himself in the mirror, blue silk dress with white silk cape, and his tiara, for the finishing touch. He left the room and before closing the door, his lips burned with a weird sensation and he giggled’ not this time jewel I will get you, just you wait’.

 He left the room and before closing the door, his lips burned with a weird sensation and he giggled’ not this time jewel I will get you, just you wait’