mom and dad

He was bored…

Morning evening night all went waiting for the arrival of the prince. He was sitting on the patch of flowers with a pout.

It’s not fair, he needed some work to keep his stray mind to line but there they are telling him not to do any-thing. He got frustrated and marched straight to the king.    

“father I need something to do” the king looked at the enthusiastic boy in front of him and smiled” sure why not but first tell me can you ride?”. V scratched his head lightly” well not skillfully but I can”.

The queen perhaps had something else in her mind” no no dear the child will not stand a second in front of those wild beasts come with momma child we’ll go for..”

 “shopping…isn’t it?” the king gave the queen the knowing teasing smile and the queen frowned playfully. V gasped internally ‘ oh! so the teasing runs in the family’ 

“but I have a perfect job for you” the king stood up and lead the new prince to backside of the castle.” you see these bushes taehyung, I had my best men on it but no one showed the power to succeed, what-ever they did, it grows up again. I was really worried and thank god my little prince showed up” tae giggled softly at the affectionate manner of the king. 

“yes father I shall do it heartily” tae grabs the shovel from the servant standing near them and rushed towards the marsh.” w .wait little prince take me…” the servant tried to run after him but the king stopped him” just take care if he falls” and went inside. There he met the queen. “what job you assigned him dear?” she puts her hand in her husband’s hand” nothing special I just want to see how capable this boy is” the king smiles and the queen slaps his vast shoulder” you are very mean to the boy dear, what if he could not make it?”

“then take him to shopping ” both giggled cheerfully. 

Dig…

Dig...

Dig until he removed all the weeds and bushes and hard stubborn ground was cleared. Taehyung’s fingers were sour and had cuts all over his hands. The noon bid farewell and the evening watched the boy in amazement as he was sowing some flowering seeds in muddy ground. His hands and feet were badly covered by mud and his face was muddy and sweaty. His black shiny hair was sticking to his sun kissed forehead and the long ago white shirt turned into brown. 

 He looked more like a mole but his face was lit with a smile. 

  The shades of night advanced and covered the backyard of the castle with soothing atmosphere. He was not done yet, he looked at the amazed servant and his lips uttered a silent ”water” and he sat on the ground. The poor old man ran and brought some water and edibles for V. but he just drank some water and told the old servant to bring some wooden planks and hammer. The poor guy pleaded him to stop but he was so savagely passionate about accomplishing his task that he didn’t listened to the poor old man and shooo him away. 

 He sat under the soothing shades and enjoyed the orange evening. A smile sat on his face. He was….happy. His eyes glittered as he saw the old man and some other people bringing the required material. And he got back to work again.

Hi guys. Welcome to the double update cuz why not!
Anyway, share comment and vote.
I purple you all💜💜💜💜