jin hyung!

“where is taehyung kookie??” Jhope asked kookie in confusion. “ he is in his room hyung, jin hyung ! look isn’t this cell amazing?” kookie excitedly showed him V’s new expensive cell. “cool who bought you that??” jin lazily pats kookie’s head. No-body noticed his dark expressions and hazy voice except the fairy.

“ jin hyung you look so down, is every-thing fine???”  jimin batters his eyes at jin and wraps his arms around him. But this was so sinning for a certain pair of eyes” yeah yeah a bad luck is after him” yoongi savagely grabs jimin’s arm” I wanna tell ya some-thing c’ mon” and drags him along in his room.

“ well, jimin is in danger I guess” R.M sighs” oooh where is our married friend” he looks here and there not noticing the shock appear in Jin’s eyes”… come again?”

“ taehyung is married to a prince hyung “ kookie excitedly chirps in his ears.

“ woah woah…was that real kookie??” hobi sat up” it wasn’t real right??” j hope stared at kookie in disbelief. Kookie huffed” of course it was real, hyung  you guys missed it, the ceremony , the music, the ladies and above all, our V, oooh he looked so stunning and…and…and…” kookie excitedly squealed ignoring hanged mouths of his hyungs, except the eldest.

“ guk, for real kid, we don’t need no stupid fantasy” R.M rather frustrated” hyung I am serious, yoongi hyung was with us”

“ and you are cool with it?” kookie displayed his bunny teeth at his Jin hyung and squealed “ no I am happy that he settled down, though he is a very mysterious guy but he is fine” 

“this is serious you guys, ugh hyung stop encouraging him, and you! where is he?”R.M was actually worried” he is in his room hyung and for the last time It is NOT A JOKE” kookie bitterly gritted his bunny teeth and got busy with V’s cell again. 

“ wait guk? For real?” jin tilted kookie’s head towards himself” yeah hyung” he nods his head while clicking a cute selfie with Jin.

“ I don’t believe it” hobi gasps covering his face with both palms” hyung it is definitely a prank and I am telling you these little bastards are coming up with some scheme” kookie didn’t like the accusing and snapped back” yaah then ask him in person how is he doing?? Humph” kookie scoffs like a grumpy kid and moves his head back to the expensive cell phone.

” Hyung do you believe him??”j hope scoots near jin, he was lying on the couch, his fingers were playing under thick forest of kookie’s hair slowly. Kookie looks at jin for once and hobi had his eyes on him too. “hum” a hum of approval filled excitement in the younger and he teasingly stuck his tongue out at hobi. 

Meanwhile V came out of his room with puffy face and throbbing heart’ what am I a joke to him?‘ he was so deeply indulged in his thoughts that he forgot others existed in the dorm as well. He savagely opens the fridge and bangs it close, earning glare from every direction. 

“what? Can’t a person have some privacy??” his puffy hair and pink nose made him look even cuter. It was so cute that hobi could not resist it and pulled him in his arms” aww taetae was crying? you look so cute and squishhhhhhhhhyyyyyy” and gives him a bg squish. 

“ hey let him go he is some-one else’s property” kookie mumbles, deep under spell of jin’s magic fingers which were playing in his bushy hair. Jin opened his eyes and watched at how cutely j hope scooped annoyed V in his arms. And how adore able V looked with pink pouty lips and glossy cheeks. He chuckled softly.

“ hey v I heard you got married”  jin asks him while sitting up, setting kookie’s falling head in his lap.

” don’t ask me about it hyung, its ugly, how’s your mom?” V some-how managed to separate himself from savage hope and sits with jin.” What do you mean?” j. hope manages to but in” it was fancy wasn’t it??” 

“ no hyung it was more than a pain in the neck, I am telling you, marriage is not a good thing, don’t fall for it, what are you looking at hyung ” jin’s mused stare made him frustrated and at a point, his heart jumped in his throat…what if…. But he quickly shrugged the feelings off. 

“ I have interesting news too” Jin amusingly smiled, his fingers started moving in kookie’s bushy hair once again, earning a contented hummm from the younger. V snathed his cell form kookie’s hand and looked at his hyung sarcastically

“What? You got married too?” he opened the last text from Jewel and his heart stopped pumping.

 R.M appeared and sat with jin, wrapping an arm around his shoulder.

Jin chuckled and nod his head“ yeah. I got married too”. The smiles on their faces turned into gaped mouths and kookie’s shut eyes popped open.

Meanwhile V held the cell in his hand and ran to his room and shut the door. He shut his eyes and read the message once again 

Jewel: 

Princess a little advise, stay away from him please, he might be dangerous