Truth comes to light

Disclaimer:all pictures are owned by the respective artists, Ubisoft owns all characters except for the ones I've obviously put into story

         As the day crawled on, I grew progressively more bored, sitting here watching match after match between operators was just getting obnoxious. Timur and Meghan were having a good time betting on who'd win, I'd throw in my bet every now and again.
       Standing up I walked to the firing range if I was going to do nothing with my day it was going to be done shooting guns. Suddenly Grace dragged me to a back room "(Y/N) you need to see this" her voice barely a whisper as she pulled out her tablet and clicked through some things before showing me an email quickly reading through it my eyes halted on the name at the bottom "Judas" looking at Grace "who sent this email?" Grace looked at the tablet before looking at me "Nøkk" I looked at her "Nøkk? But why?" Grace pulled up her file "I'm guessing it has to do with her mother" I sighed "you're friends with her, right?" Grace nodded "go grab her and bring her here, will you? I want to talk" Grace stood up and went to leave before looking back at me "be fair to her, ok?" I nodded "I only want to talk for now"
       Shortly over 5 minutes later, Nøkk walked in with Grace behind her I looked up "so mind telling me what the Masks got over you, Judas?" She was uncomfortable and off-guard, her body language was telling me everything she remained quiet "you need to tell me what they got on you or I turn you over to the Caveira and I find out that way" she sighed looking down "my mother, they got my mother" I looked at the ceiling bored "where's their base? I know You know because I've seen you sneaking out at night"  she looked at me "Siberia" I groaned "why is it always the fucking snow," causing Grace to chuckle I continued "give me coordinates, I cant get her out of you don't give me coordinates" Nøkk looked at me "why would you save her? I got your friend killed, I got you injured, I got so many people you care about hurt and you're still trying to save my mother" I chuckled "because your actions are not hers, I don't like you, I hate you in fact. I'd kill you right now but it won't bring him back and it won't fade the scars." Grace sighed "just give him the coordinates, the longer he waits the worse off you mother is, the longer I wait the longer it's gonna take to scrub the system and get Harry up to date and the longer you wait the worse off everyone including you is" she looked down crying before steeling her nerves and marking the coordinates I nodded "she'll be safe by tomorrow, Grace put her in a Cell and get to work on scrubbing the system" on my way back to the Sim Room I called my battalion in the Rangers "Mario, you guys are in Germany right?" He replied "yeah, why?" I smirked "get everyone ready" he got excited "working with Dreamcatcher one last time? Let's go, we'll be ready in 1 hour we have to get everything unpacked and checked" looking at my watch 3:30 "Rog' we'll be there in 2 hours. Get a couple Abrams out there we're going to need the support it's a big fucking fortress" Mario laughed "of course you call us when it's an uphill shit show of a battle" I joined him "hey that's what Rangers do" he replied "true enough, I'm gonna go so we can get a move on unpacking this shit" "see you in a few Mario" I hung up and started sprinting to the Sim Room busting in everyone looked at me "Jager! Come on! We've got a flight to make!" Turning to Harry I said "Sir head to the Cells Nøkk will explain everything and I'm sorry I doubted you" Meghan came running down "what happened?" I looked at her "No." she looked confused "No?" I steeled my nerves "You're not coming." She got mad "what do you mean I'm not coming?!" I looked at her "Meg, I can't have you on this mission, it's already too dangerous. It's a simple bag and drag" She looked at me "I'm going, I need to make sure you're safe" I sighed"Meghan! Enough! You aren't coming." She stopped and I turned to walk out with Jager I was about to open the door when I heard "You go through those doors without me and we're through!" I turned back "Meg, come on? seriously?" She nodded "If you leave to go do whatever you're doing, don't come back"
        Jager looked at me "Mein freund, maybe you should just let her come" I shook my head no as tears started to form "come on Marius, I don't have the time to waste having this argument" before turning and running to get my gear.
(A/N le gear for all you who Like continuity)