chapter 11 - mazarine

s/n : 2 soon, keshi

" TO DIE BY YOUR SIDE IS SUCH A

HEAVENLY WAY TO DIE. "

☞☞

[zoro]

TO HARM SUCH A BEAUTIFUL THING OUT OF HIS OWN VIOLATION HURT HIMSELF EVEN MORE.

The cold silence in their shared apartment spoke Sanji's anger louder than spiteful words ever could.

Zoro took another inhale of his beer—how many cans was it already?—he could only comfort himself through alcohol and the belief that this tense distance between them would stop his wishful thinking from surfacing and prevent him from falling any further.

But god, every time his blond roommate's glittering ocean eyes meet his, his heart makes a clawing journey up his throat and tumbles all the way down when they immediately turn to avoid his gaze. His rib cages seemed to shrink and impale their calcium teeth deep into his heart whenever Sanji ignores his existence.

Hell, Zoro chuckled to himself. Sanji even stays up till 2am just to avoid coming home to see Zoro.

He crinkled the empty aluminium can in his fist and tossed it to his overflowing trash can. Due to the force of his frustration, the trash can started to tip and wobble, and crash unceremoniously onto the wooden floor, spilling rubbish all over.

"Are you fucking serious?"

Zoro cursed under his breath, slamming his fist onto the couch.

"Why is everything going wrong for me?" He groaned, squeezing his eyes shut, wishing it was all a dream. "Fuck, can't I have a break for once? Why do I have to be stuck with someone so breath-taking yet so unattainable?"

He grumbled as he slowly stood up, feeling the world spin a little.

"Can't anything go my way for once?"

:
:
:

sorry for the short chapter.

school's started and i'm so tired.

what are your thoughts?

do you listen to the music and search the chapter names to know their meaning ?