Coronation

Outfit above

Thorn's POV

So Evie, Jay, Carlos and I were up in the balcony and I decided I was going to the coronation with Carlos. A few moments later we saw Mal standing next to Belle and Beast as Ben went up to Fairy Godmother and got down on one knee, "do you solemnly swear to govern the people of Auradon with justice and mercy as long as you shall region?" FGM said as Ben responded with "I do solemnly swear" "then it is my honour and my joy to bless our new king" before she could finish two hands grab the wand from her turns out it was Jane. "Child, what are you doing?!" FGM said "if you won't make me beautiful, I'll do it myself! Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!" Mal then ran up to Jane and grabbed the wand out of her hands and we all ran down with Carlos' hand in mine "Mal, give me the wand" Ben said calmly but Mal pushed the wand forwards with both of her hands around it "stand back" "it's okay" "Ben, I said stand back!" Then Audrey started to speak up "I old you so!" but Mal turned to her and Audrey got back and screamed.

"Let's go" "revenge time" before we could leave Ben stepped up more "you really want to do this?" he asked "we have no choice, Ben! Our parents..." "your parents made their choice, now you make yours" "I think I want to be good" "you are good" "how do you know that?" Mal asked "because... Because I'm listening to my heart" "I want to listen to my heart too" she turned to us "and my heart is telling me that we are not our parents" then she turned to Jay "I mean, stealing things doesn't make you happy tourney and victory pizza with the team makes you happy" then to Carlos "and you, scratching Dude's belly and Thorn makes you happy who would've thought?" then to me "Thorn, you do not have to manipulate people into liking you, you have us, Ben and Peter and if people can't see that you are sweet, caring and thoughtful then they are not worth it" then finally turned to Evie "and Evie... You do not have to play dumb to get a guy, you are so smart and I don't want to take over the world with evil. It doesn't make me happy, I want to go to school and be with Ben because Ben makes me really happy. Us being friends makes me happy not destroying things I choose good, you guys" then Mal put her hand in.

"I choose good, too" then Jay put his hand on top of Mal's then Evie's on top of Jay's "I choose good" Then mine on top of Evie's "I choose good" now we are all waiting for Carlos who asked "so, just to be clear we don't have to be worried about how really mad our parents will be? Because they're gonna be really, really mad" Ben then replied with "your parents can't reach you here" Carlos then laughed "okay, then. Good" then he put his hand on top of mine and out of nowhere Maleficent appeared "I'm back!" she shouted Mal then looked at her and said "it can't be. Go away, mother" "she's funny oh! I'm so... you're very funny here wand me, chop chop no!" FGM was starting to say her unforgettable saying but Maleficent beat her and everyone around us was frozen "boo, psych ooh ohh in another time, in another time. Evil like me, don't you wanna be mean.... ow! oh oh no" she reached FGM "someone needs to pluck their nose hairs" then turned her attention to us "where shall we begin? I know why don't we start by getting rid of this?" Ben's ring flew off from Mal's finger and onto the wand "perfect fit" then she made her way to Ben "falling in love is weak... and ridiculous it's not what you want" "you don't know what I want! Mom, have you ever once asked me what I want? I'm not you!" "oh, obviously I've had years and years and years and... Years of practice being evil you'll get there" "no I will not and I really wish that you had never gotten there yourself, love is not weak or ridiculous... It's actually pretty amazing" I glanced at Carlos and he gave me a squeeze from both of our hands.

"I know one thing young lady, you have no room for love in your life!" Maleficent shouted at Mal "and now I command, wand to my hand!" the wand came flying out from Maleficent's hand and into Mal's "Ha! It worked!" Maleficent looked displeased with her daughter "I hardly think so, frankly this is tedious and very immature. Give me the wand, give me the wand!" Carlos decided to step in "hold on, Mal maybe good really is more powerful than evil" Maleficent chuckled at Carlos "oh please! You're killing me arf!" Dude came running up and jumped on Maleficent "oh! oh, the breath! Get off me!" then Jay tried to grab her spectre but Maleficent grabbed onto Jay and felt his muscle's "Gaston should be jealous enough! You all will regret this!" then she turned into a purple dragon which chased Jay around and then Evie pulled out her magic mirror "magic mirror, show your bright light!" which a light showed and got into Maleficent's eyes, then Mal got in front of her (Evie) "behind me E! Leave my friends alone! This is between you and me mother. The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before five hearts as one. The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before five hearts as one. The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before five hearts as one!" then Maleficent shrinks down and FGM is unfrozen "oh!" FGM then rushes over to us wondering what happened to Maleficent "no, no, no, no your mother did she shrank down to the size of love in her heart that's why it's so itty- bitty".

"Is she gonna be like that forever?" Mal asked "well, forever is a long time you learned to love so can she" FGM replied "I believe this belongs to you" Mal said as she handed FGM the wand "and I believe... This belongs to you" as she handed Mal back Ben's ring "you all have earned yourselves an "a" in goodness class, bibbiidi-bobbidi-boo!" everyone unfreezes and Ben roars "okay okay! We kinda got this all wrapped up here" Mal said as she reassured her boyfriend, FGM was talking to Jane about the whole wand thing but I decided to say something "don't be hard on Jane, Mal and I were the ones who put all that crazy stuff in her head. You are beautiful... Inside and out, your mom got that right" "I guess I did get pretty lucky in the mother department" Jane said "I guess so" I got pulled back to the group by Carlos and Jay who had their arms around my shoulders "well, let's get this party started" we all laughed.  

"Ohayohay, hey"