Set It off!

Same outfit as last chapter

Thorn POV

"set it off, set it off, set it off"

"Let's set it off, oh yeah!" Mal singed "you can make it happen" Evie sanged "you can make it happen" I finished "ohay, ohay hey!".
" Kings and queens its our time to rise, write the book story of our lives, this is us taking back the night" Ben finished

"Ohay, ohay"

"Break the spell we were born this way be yourself, forget the DNA everyone raise your hands and say-"

"Ohay,ohay"

Its way time for me and Evie to sing as we walked down the line of students and to our dancing partners "sound the alarm get on your feet, let's set it off and rock this beat dance till your heart is wild and free" we dance until Doug and Peter twirled us.

"Ooh, oh, oh"

Evie and I continued "feeling the power let it all out like what you see in the mirror shout, we got all the keys the kingdom's ours"

"Ooh, oh, oh. Ohay, ohay, hey!"

"Let's set it off! Oh yeah (oh yeah) start a chain reaction" we linked up like a chain with Peter on the right side of me and Ben on the left. "Never let it stop! Let's set it off oh yeah (oh yeah) you can make it happen with everything you got! Let's set it off! Get ready set it off! (Come on) we got to set it off (on the right) get ready set it off (to the left) we got to set it off (ohay ohay hey!)".

Then it was Carlos' and Jay's turn to pipe in " yo! It's time to set this thing off, let's make it happen now I'll make my own future ignore all the rumors show 'em my passion sound they all told me to back down judgin' me 'cause if my background thinking 'bout changing my path now" Carlos brang Jane to the step where Peter met her and took her hand and starting dance away which also happened to me and Carlos but left Jay at the steps were Audrey walked to him.
"Feeling the power let it all out, like what you see in the mirror shout-" "we got the keys the kingdom's ours" Jay finished as they walked towards us.
Oh yeah
"Let's set it off oh yeah!"

Time skip
Mals POV
I was having so much fun I almost forgot you didnt think this was the end of the story did you?

Thorns POV
We all bowed down to Mal and Ben then the fireworks setted off. Carlos and I turned to each other and laughed and lean in to kiss each other.

Happily Ever After's do come true