☁ Chapter 02 ☁

Intoxicatedweeb

A/N - There it is! I never know they were called Eight Precepts of Death in the manga since I watched anime

A/N - There it is! I never know they were called Eight Precepts of Death in the manga since I watched anime. Hope this fix the misunderstanding. 0.0

____________________________

Meanwhile,
In a hall...

Third Person's POV

All members of Eight Bullets of Hassai group had gathered in the hall where Kai would meet them. Everyone was pretty much bewildered on why they were summoned by their boss all of a sudden.

"I wonder why Young Master wants to meet all of us at once." Toya Setsuno crossed his arms in his chest, tilting his head curiously. "Perhaps he has an important announcement to make." His friend, Yu Hojo stated logically, earning a nod from a stitched-masked man, Soramitsu Tabe.

"That is very rare of him to gather everyone here..." A bawler hat-wearing man name Shin Nemoto murmured. "Whaaatever it iiiss *hiccup* we must fulfill *hiccup* our dutyyyy. " Deidoro Sakaki interrupted his thoughts, his voice was slurry due to his drunken state.

"Maybe Overjerk wants to fight! Then I'm on it!" Kendo Rappa punched a large fist into his open palm, a smile of excitement creeped up onto his face. "It's Young Master Overhaul, not Overjerk, Rappa." Hikiji Tengai corrected him, discontent was evident in his eyes.

"Cut off the chitchat, you fools! Overhaul will be here any minute!" Joi Irinaka, better known as Mimic, scolded the yakuzas in madness. Rikiya Katsukame couldn't fit in his gigantic body in here so poor man had to wait outside.

Hari Kurono just silently watched them, patiently waiting for the head of Shie Hassaikai to arrive. Two different types of footsteps alerted the raincoat-wearing man. 'They are here, huh?' He thought, before Izuku's face showed up in his mind.

"Mimic, they are here." Hari informed the small manager , lowering his voice to whispering tone. "You guys, quiet! Overhaul is here." Mimic yelled to silence them. The crowds became quiet in split seconds.

Hari went to open the door, gradually revealing Kai's figure. His subordinates -- except for Rappa -- bowed down upon his arrival as a sign of respect to the second leader.

"Kai! Wait for me! Jeez, you are so fast!" A cute girl's voice caused some of the members to be in state of confusion. "Get up." Kai's monotonous voice spoke up. As he ordered, his underlings lifted their heads up back.

Everyone's eyes widened with surprise after seeing an unfamiliar girl standing next to Kai. This innocent-looking girl was hooking her right arm with his left arm, eyelashes fluttered with inquisitiveness, head tilting to the side like a little child.