🎄Christmas Special 🎄

Just a quick side note before any of this.... THIS STORY IS NOT CANON TO THE ORIGINAL STORY (aka: all actions that happen in this short story did not happen in the original story) Thank you!

December 23rd
My teeth chattered and I pulled my winter jacket tighter against my body. It had just started to flurry but it was almost below zero. What was taking him so long? I craned my neck trying to get a good look inside the small shop.

He was heading towards the door. I sighed in relief. Hot chocolate sounded heavenly right about now. I shivered again. Why didn't his damn car have heating again? Yohan made his way to the driver side door and motioned for me to help open it. I reached over and flung open the door.

"Get in I'm fricken freezing" I smiled.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath breathing in the sweet, sweet smell of chocolate. I bit my lip and looked down at the cup.

"Just drink it already" Yohan chuckled beside me and reached down to mess with the dials on his radio. I obliged taking a big gulp.

"Ah hit the spot" I slouched in my seat rubbing my belly.

"Good, it'll hold you over until we get to the Christmas party" He nonchalantly replied.

"Christmas party?" I sat up straight again, "but I'm not even dressed nice"

"You always look nice" he smirked. "Plus there'll be cookies" I mean who was I too say no to cookies?

The party was at a friend of Yohan's dorm. A bunch of kids from our college all brought treats and cookies. It was crowded and smelled of peppermint. I slipped off my shoes by the door next to Yohan and bit my lip. This place was so crowded it was starting to give me anxiety. I tugged on the end of Yohan's sweater.

"What's wrong?" He looked down at me.

"Crowded" My voice wavered.

"Just stay by me, I won't leave your side" Yohan laced his fingers through mine. I felt secure. He was my rock. "Let's go eat some cookies"

"Yo, Yohan! You made it!" A deep voice belted from behind us. I turned around clutching Yohan's hand tighter. "And who's this fine lady?" The man was tall and thin obviously a college student.

"I'm (Y/N)" I dropped Yohan's comforting hand offering it to the man in front of me.

"Jesse" He smiled and shook my hand firmly. "I see your finally getting somewhere with romance Yohan" I chuckled at Yohan's flushed face.

"Well me and (Y/N) are gonna head over to the treat table" Yohan grabbed my hand again and practically dragged me away. I gave a swift wave to Jesse before disappearing around the corner. The table was covered in a huge assortment of cookies; mint chocolate chip, sugar cookies, and fudge.

"Yum" Yohan smirked looking down at me again.

"What me or the cookies?" I retorted.

"Both" He chuckled grabbing two sugar cookies.

"Give me one" I stood on my toes reaching for the cookie

"Who said it was for you? Maybe I wanted two for myself?" He raised his arm higher above his head.

"No fair! You can't use you height against me!" I pouted jumping up towards his arm. I gave up after a couple of seconds and stopped jumping. I punched him in the chest pouting my lips and furrowing my eyebrows.

He looked down at me smiling in defeat and poked the tip of my nose. After rolling his eyes he offered me the cookie. I gratefully accepted it and gave him another jab to the gut.