A Turn for the Worst

This is the last canon chapter I'll be posting until Season Two is released
:( It's really short but it's a good ending. I'm so excited for Season Two and I hope you are too. So stick around! From what I've seen it won't be that long until the next chapter! Hanza's last chapter was 4 months ago and he mentioned it would take up to 3-4 months to start Season Two.

And just like that weeks passed by in a flash. Yohan and I trained at the gym weekly getting stronger everyday our relationship growing stronger as well. I could see the difference in his personality after the incident. He wanted to try harder and become stronger. As much as I wanted him to be doing this for himself I knew he was doing it to keep me safe. Little did he know I was doing it to keep him safe as well. I could also see how much stronger he'd got physically. His arms were becoming toned, his muscles more visible and his shoulders growing wider. The cut on his forehead was also healing up. Though the doctor said it would most likely leave a nasty scar.

I could see the difference in myself too. I was less timid and less afraid to face my problems head-on. All the training had given me confidence in myself. I was also changing physically. I was leaner, my stomach was tighter and my arms were toned.

I worked harder in school praying I'd be able to go on the school trip and maybe convince Yohan to tag along. Yohan worked harder in school too but I could tell he was distracted. The incident was slowly picking at his brain. He wanted to do something badly, I could tell. But he listened to his uncle and let the police handle everything.

The days flew by and suddenly it was the end of the month. It was time for the school trip. That's when things took a turn for the worst.

See you in Season 2!