Happy Easter! 🐣

I just realized that the last chapter is basically the last chapter of Season 1. Since I didn't mention this last chapter I'm posting two updates today. The one your reading is an Easter update and the next one is officially the end of Season One :( Remember none of this chapter is canon. Okay! Sorry for the long intro. Happy Easter!

Please come over! I grabbed my phone off the couch feeling it vibrate with another text from Yohan.

What? I typed a quick response. Out of all the days, he could ask me to come over it had to be when I was on a Netflix binge.

PLEASE. It's Easter. Idiot. I laughed out loud at his final comment and glanced around the living room. Staying at home wouldn't do me any good. Elios was out on a date with Emma...Eww, and I was home alone.

What, do you wanna go on a date?

I wish we could. Just come over it's hard to explain. I rolled my eyes and with a sigh peeled myself off the couch. I grabbed my keys off the coffee table and slipped my phone into my sweatpants pocket. I locked the front door behind me and jogged over to my car.

"(Y/N)! I was waiting for you!" I was surprised to be greeted by Yona at the door and not Yohan. She smiled and pulled me inside. "These are for you." With a grin, she held up a pair of bunny ears.

I crouched down at her height. "Oh, I couldn't-" Without letting me finish she shoved them on me.

"Don't worry. Yohan is already wearing some."

"Yona! Who are you talking to?" A familiar voice shouted from the living room. Yona pulled me forward out of the entryway and presented me to Yohan.

"(Y/N)'s here." She gestured at me. Yohan chuckled at the fluffy bunny ears Yona placed on my head.

"Hey, you're wearing them too." I crossed my arms across my chest defensively. He reached up and touched his head confused.

"Oh, yeah." He muttered. His cheeks turning pink in embarrassment. "We both look stupid then." I stepped towards him and gave him a big hug. I nuzzled my head into the crook in his neck and took a deep breath, the familiar smell of him making me instantly happy. "It's been too long." Yohan sighed and snaked his hands around me.

"It has." I pulled away slightly just far enough so I could see his face.

He placed a gentle kiss against my forehead. "Jeez, come see your boyfriend once in a while." I giggled and pulled him down for a kiss. His lips tightened against mine as he smiled into the quick peck.

"Oh my god. Stop making out! I've got eggs to find!" I jumped at the sudden voice in the room completely forgetting Yona was even with us.

"Sorry." Yohan pushed me away and chuckled. "Anyway, I wanted you to come over and help me with Yona."

"You can't take care of your sister?" He frowned at my statement.

"You're better at taking care of her than I am." I nodded agreeing with him.

"(Y/N)!" Yona whined and tugged on my hand. "Come on! We have to go find all the eggs the Easter Bunny hid."

"Is Yohan coming with?" I looked up at him waiting for an answer but Yona answered before he could speak.

"No way! He's competing against us."

"Oh come on. That's unfair." Yohan groaned. Then smirked. "For you guys." He grabbed a knitted basket off the couch and tossed it to me then snatched one for himself. "Go!"

"Wait! Yohan!" But he was already somewhere else in the house. "It's okay Yona we got this."

"This way." She pulled me into the kitchen and directed me to one side of it. "You look in the pantry and I'll look over here." I handed her the basket and opened the pantry taking a glance inside. I grabbed a purple one off a shelf at eye level and looked upwards. There was a yellow on the top shelf.