Forgotten

Sorry about not updating yesterday I was really upset about something and completely forgot to upload. P.S I'm planning on making a Felix x reader book soon so look forward to that! 💕

After a few days off of school, staying with Yohan. I had to go back. However, when I got there everything seemed well...odd.

There were rumors buzzing around about Yohan and Emma. People seemed to be avoiding her at all costs and some were even avoiding me! I sighed and dragged my feet over to the vending machine for a bag of chips. Comfort food.

"Hey Emma..." A soft voice muttered behind me. I continued purchasing my chips eavesdropping on their conversation.

"Hmm" Emm hummed sounding distracted.

"Do you know Yohan Lee?"

I tensed at his named instantly wishing he were here with me. At least he'd know what to say.

"Yeah. I've spoken with him before." Emma replied.

"He's handsome and nice, isn't he?" I peeked over my shoulder at the word handsome and saw the girl I'd ran into in the hallway. What was her name... Sophie! She blushed and smiled at Emma expectantly.

"Uh...I don't know..." Emma bit her lip and took a quick sip of her coffee. Sophie raised an eyebrow.

"I thought you guys were close?"

"Nah, he just came to the cafe a couple of times whilst I was working." Emma shrugged.

"Oh." Sophie rubbed her shoulder looking disappointed.

"Why did you want to know?" Sophie's face grew redder at Emma's question.

"Umm" She mumbled. I coughed loudly interrupting their conversation and stepped aside.

"Sorry I took so long." I forced a smile and headed towards a table of Yohan's friends. Hopefully Emma would stick up for me and mention something about me and Yohan.

"Yo, (Y/N)?" Andrew whispered once I was seated. "Have you seen the video thats been going around?"

"What do you mean?"

"Your boyfriend...and Emma. Or whatever her name is..." he handed me his cell phone and pointed at it. I instantly recognized the scene.

In the video Emma and Yohan stood in the middle of the skyway. Everything seemed calm until Yohan opened his mouth and said something. Emma stomped over to him and grabbed Yohan by his collar. Exactly how Yohan had explained it to me. I wonder who'd taken the video.

"I saw it happen." I handed the phone back to Andrew.

"What?! You were up on the skywalk?!" Andrew whisper yelled.

"No. I just saw it happen from the ground. It's really none of our business. Emma's reputation is being tarnished by this video when no one even knows the whole story." Well except for me. I shook my head in dismay.

"Maybe your right..." Andrew sighed and took back his phone. "I won't show anyone else. Not that it will help but..." I rubbed Andrew's shoulder and smiled. I stood up and headed towards my first class. Suddenly screams and squeals echoed around the campus yard.

"Yohan!" A girl screamed and grabbed her friend rushing out of the lunchroom. I raised an eyebrow in confusion and followed the screaming girls.

"I told you guys! It's nothing serious!" A familiar voice chuckled. I stood on my tiptoes struggling to get a glance of Yohan. Why hadn't he texted me that he planned to come to school? I sighed exasperated and shoved through the small crowd.