A Mini Yohan

Sorry this chapter is a bit shorter than usual because I thought this was a good place to end the chapter. No update for any book next week because I'm on vacation. As always I hope you enjoyed! See you on the 22nd! 💕

The Next Day at Yohan's House

"I wanna die..." I groaned trying to lift myself off of Yohan's bed.

"Same." Yohan tensed next to me. Yesterday everything had seemed like a piece of cake. We trained for three hours straight after Yohan got a bloody nose. Him and I switched out fighting against his uncle and fighting against each other.

After Yoojoong finally let us leave Yohan asked if I wanted to spend the night at his house. I accepted and spent the night sleeping in his bed. Not together of course, he slept on the ground.

"Sorry I made you sleep on the ground, you must be way more sore than me." I managed to pull myself up into a sitting position. Yohan rose slowly, sliding closer to me.

"I don't mind." He smiled at the ground. "As long as your happy. I'm happy." My face lit up.

"Don't be cheesy." I pinched his nose. "I stayed the night so we could study together."

"Ugh." Yohan groaned flopping back against the bed. A loud smack made me whip my head back around towards him. "Shit..." He rubbed the back of his head. I rolled my eyes. This idiot really just hit his head on the wall.

"Get up!" I yanked on Yohan's arm attempting to pull him onto the ground with me. I moved him a couple inches away from the wall. He went limp pretending to be dead. "Oh, come on Yohan. You have dreams don't you?"

I jumped back onto his bed wincing at the strain in my legs and slid between his head and the wall. "God, your freaking heavy." I grunted and lifted his shoulders off the bed pushing him into a sitting position. Yohan stayed limp easily tumbling off the bed. A loud thump as he hit the wood floor.

"I'll jump on you." I peeked over the edge of the bed looking down at his gorgeous face. He cracked open an eye and smiled.

"Give me a kiss. Then we can study. I promise." He raised his pinky towards me. I looped mine with his, very happy to comply. I leaned down further puckering my lips. Yohan yanked my head down closer to his kissing me lovingly. My body began to slide off the edge off the bed.

"Yohan!" I tried to speak, but my cries were muffled by his lips. I was going to fall on top of him.

"Yohan! Are you busy?" A child's voice made me jolt falling onto Yohan's chest. I looked over at the door my face going red. Yohan sat up instantly wiping his lips and pushing me off of him.

"Why was that girl on top of you?" A raven haired little girl cocked her head to the side staring intently at Yohan. I looked between the two of them. This must be his sister.

"N-none of your business." Yohan blushed stuttering.

"Why did you stutter? Wait..." The little girls eyes went wide as she peeked out of Yohan's door again. "Mom! Yohan was doing something inappropriate!"

"He what!" A woman's voice echoed through the hallway.

"I wasn't!" Yohan shouted back rubbing his temples. "Alright little missy, What's so important that you didn't bother to knock. Make it quick."

The little girl wrung her hands together innocently. "Go Shopping with me! I need to buy a few things for my class party tomorrow!"

Yohan looked at me conflicted. "I don't wanna!" He turned back to his little sister.

"It's not like your busy!" She shouted angrily.

"Yes, I am. (Y/N) and I are studying."

"That didn't look like studying to me!" I blushed looking at Yohan.

"Ask mom." Yohan shrugged.

"She said to ask you because she's busy." Yohan's sister pouted her eyes filing with tears. "Please, My kind-hearted big bro?" She clasped her hands together giving Yohan puppy dog eyes.

"Flattery won't work." Yohan turned away annoyed.

"Fine. You leave me no choice." Yohan's sister crosses her arms over her chest a look of determination in her eyes. "If you don't take me shopping then I'll tell mom that you and..." Yohan's sister trailed off looking at me.

"(Y/N)" I brushed a piece of hair behind my ear.

"(Y/N) were doing something inappropriate." She finished glaring at Yohan. Yohan was silent for a moment his eyebrows furrowed.

"You little..." He growled at loss for words. "Who taught you to be such a smartass?"

"You did." She pointed at Yohan proudly. I smiled, oddly proud of his sister. Of course the only person that could show Yohan up was his little sister.

Yohan's sister dragged both of us to Yohan's car chatting the entire time. She liked me instantly since I didn't talk back to her like her brother. As soon as Yohan parked the car she was opening the door.

Yohan groaned leaning his head against the steering wheel. "Don't be so overdramatic. Shopping is fun." I attempted to cheer him up. His head remained against the wheel. "Think of it like a date."

He snapped his head up meeting my eyes. "If you survive today you can have another kiss." He raises an eyebrow skeptical. "I promise. Cross my heart and hope to die." I slid my finger across my neck raising my hands in surrender.

"Fine." He sighed opening the car door. Yohan's sister could barely stand still. She was jumping around all over the place like she had to pee.

"Come on. Let's go!" She grabbed my hand tugging me towards the long line of outlet stores. Oh boy, this was about to be a long day.