nicer than I thought

Bowsette POV

I can't believe I got a date. I haven't been on a date in forever. I hope I do okay. What am I thinking I can do this I am a ruler of a kingdom a date should be nothing! So I got ready has fast as I could.

Bowsette: okay greenie hurry up I want to go on a date now.

Kamek: sorry to interrupt but I need to talk to you.

Bowsette: okay you better hurry! I don't have all day to date.

I left the room.

Kamek: Mario and company are entering the Forest.

Bowsette: than find away to stop them! While I go one a date. See you later.

Kamek: also your clown car is under construction for a new upgrade.

Bowsette: than I will have to find a different way for me and Luigi to travel.

Luigi's POV

After I got ready I sat on the bed. I saw Bowser Jr come in.

Bowser Jr: can you help me finish the death star.

And so I helped him after we where done Bowsette came in.

Bowsette: I see you guys finished it. Jr honey can you leave me alone with my prisoner.

After Jr left she took me outside.

Bowsette: I know the perfect restaurant.

Luigi: where is the clown car?

Bowsette: it's being worked on but I know how to get there.

She turned Gaint. She bent down and picked me up.

Bowsette: mmmmm. I haven't thought this far.

Luigi: ?

Bowsette: I Don't know where to put you with out you falling off and I am afraid I may hurt you if I just hold you. Mmmmm. I got an idea.

Before I could say anything I was shoved into her boobs.

Bowsette: that works.

I was blushing madly. All the way to the restaurant. She finally took me out and shrunk down. And we went in.

Shy guy: oh my queen and someone else are you actually having a date her like you promised.

Bowsette: yep!

Luigi: it's not really a date we are just getting her ready for a real one.

Bowsette: he is joking. Now come on.

After we sat down I simply ordered some spaghetti. But Bowsette she seemed to order almost every thing on the menu 2x. And she was scarfing it down.

Luigi:hahaha

Bowsette: (mouth full) what's funny.

Luigi: you remind me of Mario and Yoshi when eating. They will eat everything just as fast of you.

She swallowed.

Bowsette: well with how much I work out I do have a appetite.

Luigi: cool.

Bowsette: yep. So you.

Luigi: I do eat but not as much I don't want to get fat.

I suddenly found my face in my food.

Bowsette POV

Those idiots. I saw Wario and Waluigi shoving Luigi's face in.

Bowsette: what are you two doing.

Waluigi: just visiting an old friend. And just collecting what he owns us.

I saw Wario reach into Luigi's pokey and take his money. Before throwing him on the floor.

Luigi: you can't do that. Give me--

They punched him in the face and started to laugh at him. Which made me mad.

Bowsette: give it back!

Wario: what are you his girlfriend. Man Luigi no matter who you date they are the ones with the paints in the relationship.

Waluigi: and you wonder why Daisy left you for me.

Bowsette I lit Waluigi on fire and he ran out.

Wario: that was my bro you going to pay! Wah?

I took the money out of his hands
After a long fight I finally knocked him out. I saw Luigi getting. Up I decided to put some dark magic into his food so all the noodles would be attached into one a big on. And but some on my lips so Luigi would fall in love with me a tiny bit quicker.

Luigi's POV

I stood up and Bowsette gave me my money back.

Luigi:(blush) thanks.

Bowsette: no promblem but.

She was pointing at her cheek. And so I kissed her cheek.

Luigi: okay but that is as far as we get. Remember this is just practice.

Bowsette: any way I already ate all my food do you mind if I have some of yours.

Luigi: of course. Also thank you again for saving me. That was nice.

As I started to eat the spaghetti I realized the one I was on was really long. So I keep sucking and slurping it. Next thing you know my whole plate is gone like the whole thing was one thing. And I was to slow to see Bowsette coming right for me doing the same thing and we ended up kissing. And for some reason I didn't feel like fighting as much. But I still had to end it but she was to strong.

???: HANDS OFF YOU OVER GROWN REPTILE!

I looked over and saw Daisy.