spying

Mario's POV

Peach: what are we doing?

Mario: spying now get down.

I said as we hid behind a bush. You see earlier that morning Luigi was acting strange.

Mario: he was acting strange. And for a whole week he been acting weird. And sneaking out but he didn't go anywhere just talked on a phone in secret.

Peach: is that Bowsette!

Mario: what!

I was about to jump out to save Luigi. But Peach stop me.

Peach: I have a feeling it is not what it seems.

Mario: fine but if it so happens to look like He is getting kidnapped. I am going and beating her up.

Peach: be rational the second she seems to be forcing him into a clown car is when we go and beat her up.

Luigi's POV

I was looking over and suddenly felt wait on my back causing me to bend over.

Luigi: good to see you again.

Bowsette: I can't believe you avoiding me for a whole week a simple because of what happened last time.

Luigi: well

I felt something

Luigi: I thought it would be gone. After a week.

Bowsette: I wanted to keep so so I had kamek use magic. Now I have a dick and a vagina.

Luigi: that shouldn't be possible.

Bowsette: I know you like both.

She had me blushing.

Mario's POV

What did I just hear.

Peach: aww they are dating.

Mario: my mortal enemy dating my brother. Not in a million years!

I quickly hid as I saw them turn there heads back.

Mario: and worst of all it sounded like she did him with a dick!

Peach: calm down. Pretend like hou don't know and let's wait for this to play out any signs of abuse and we go and beat her.

Mario: kill her.

Peach: jeez. You never willing to kill Bowser for me.

Mario: I was I tried but he just seemed to survive everything.

Peach: fair.

Mario: I have an idea!

Luigi's POV

That was strange I swear I heard something. Maybe it was my imagination. I heard my phone ring.

Luigi: get off Mario can't suspect anything.

Mario: hello Luigi.

Luigi: hey Mario.

Mario: Don't think I don't know what you are up to. How strange you been acting. You have a girlfriend.

Luigi: please Mario I can explain.

Mario: I get it you not ready to introduce me to her.  And you been going over her house lately it's fine. But please tell me when you are spending a night.

Luigi: ok.

As soon as I hung up and was picked up by Bowsette.

Bowsette: out lucky day!  Come on I know exactly what we should do!

Mario's POV

As they ran off got a little scared but as soon as something bad happens I will be there. She might be a worst girlfriend than Daisy and overthere knows she was underwhere to deal with.