broken and fixed

Mario's POV

I woke up with my legs broken. I looked around and saw nobody. Than saw a wild animal coming straight for me.

Mario: nonononono!

It was kicked to the side by Peach.

Mario: Peach! How long was I out.

Peach: a few days.

NOOOO! luigi must be so scared! How can I fell him.

Luigi's POV

I woke up and realized where I was. I grabbed my dress in hopes she couldn't feel my boner.

Bowsette: finally awake sleepy head. For once you slept more than me! Hahahaha! Also we are in the throne room.

Luigi:WHAT! but what if

Bowsette: don't worry everyone respects you're cross-dressing taste.

She said as she looked over to everyone with a murderous look.

Bowsette: my daughter even made you more dresses. She loves to make dresses but you might be the first to actually like to wear them.

Luigi: you are right.

She shrunk down and gave me a kiss.

Bowsette: I like you in a dress it makes you cute. Plus helps me feel dominant and I like being dominant.

Luigi: can't argue with that. And I don't mind.

Bowsette: we are going to have a nice and normal day.

Mario's POV

I was crying as Peach bandage me up. And started to carry me.

Mario: Peach what kind of brother an I.

Peach: a great brother.

Mario: are you sure I let luigi get kidnapped and I can no longer save him I can't even save my self.

Peach: Mario you ar------

Mario: what type of hero can't protect himself or his friends!

Peach kissed my forehead.

Peach: even heros need protecting. Even from the people they protect you not invincible nobody is.

Mario: but what are we going to do.

Peach: don't worry you may not have noticed but where you woke up was not were we fell. And now we are finally her.

She showed me a pond and threw me in.

Mario: Peach why!

I said and jumped out. Than I realized I jumped out!

Peach: that pool is a pool of healing. It's close to Bowser's castle.

Mario: great now let's save Luigi!

I gave her a kiss on the lips before running to Bowser's castle or Bowsette's castle. I made it to the front door. I looked back at Peach.

Mario: I am proud of you princess you protected me and traveled fighting alot of dangerous beast on your own. I never thought someone s lovely can be so dangerous.

Peach blush at my comment. I turned back it was time to save my bro.