a new boyfriend

Bowsette's POV

After I shrunk down and let Luigi go inside.when I thought he was far enough. I did the only thing I could do.

Bowsette: YESSSSSS!

I couldn't believe this is the first time my captive kiss me on purpose.

Kamek: my Queen. I got something that should make you very happy.

I turned around to see a monsterous toadette holding Yoshi and captain toad.

Kamek: I got Mario lost.

Bowsette: good. Now take them to the dungeon and do what ever you want. After what happened. I need to go get a boyfriend. Hehehe.

After they where gone I went to go find Luigi. But I was stopped in the hallway by morton.

Morton: mama I am having trouble with my math homework.

Bowsette: Damn.

Man I am no good at math.

Bowsette: I know someone that can help. Luigi.

Morton: the dumb plumber.

Bowsette: yes. I need to make sure you get everything write.

I ran to find Luigi and as soon as I found him I had him help Morton. Dispite getting his help I still picthed in.

Luigi's POV

It was just some basic math not hard that's what I expected with someone has young as him.

Morton: thanks you're the best!

He ran off. I decided that I was going to go and take bath and get ready for bed but a tail stopped me. I was pulled close to bowsette who shrunk to may size.

Bowsette: you like me better like this.

Luigi: honestly no I loved when you where way bigger than me.

I covered my mouth. I wasn't expecting that. What in the world was I saying. She grew back to her normal size that was way bigger than me. And gave me a hug.

Bowsette: I know you have the feeling. Come on be my future king and together we can rule this world.

Luigi: I am not evil.

Bowsette: fine if you are not evil than neither am I.

I could feel her fingers cross. But I didn't mind it the old Bowser couldn't even say those words with out have a stroke. And I hate to admit it but she is right I do have feelings for her. And it hasn't been that long but I do kinda love her big strong muscles, her size, how she is committed to everything, and I kinda like her cockyness.

Luigi: fine

Bowsette: what.

Luigi: (blush) I will be your boyfriend. If you won't mind.

Bowsette:(can't believe he actually likes me enough for this. He ain't Peach. Which is perfect) of course nothing can resist me.

Luigi: but what about.

She cut me off with a kiss on the lips.

Bowsette: he doesn't count. Now come on I got a surprise for you.

She walked of and winked at me. I fallowed but all I ended up in was the bed room with Bowsette no where to be found.

Luigi: well I guess I will just take a bath.

As I ran the water and got it really bubble like how I like it I got in. As I was enjoying my self in the warm water I heard a splash when I opened my eyes I see Bowsette there fully naked.

Bowsette: wow greenie hot water and alot of bubbles you got some good taste.

Luigi: what are you doing here!

I tried to get out but she keep me in.
She leaned on me.

Bowsette: just having some fun with my new boyfriend. Hehe she licked my neck.

Bowsette: I can feel that you are hard.

Luigi: please this is moving to fast for me.

Bowsette: come on it will be fun.

As soon as she said that everything went black.

Bowsette's POV

He fainted in the tub. Maybe I was going a little fast in this relationship.
So after cleaning myself and cleaning him. I took off the collor that kamek have his. Knowing I won't need it anymore he is rightfully mine now. I was growing a little bigger because I like going to bed big.I put on what I like to wear to bed and put on Luigi's pajamas that I had a minion steal from his house. Hugged him close and started to dream about our future.