sexul Action

I am releasing the next chapter the same day as this one for people who want to skip the sex secen. I just added it for fun. It is probably terrible

Bowsette POV

Orca: why do you want me here!

She asked me and my sister as she stood in the closet.

Blue: for this.

I saw my sister punch her and knocked her out. And we stuffed her into the closet.

Bowsette: she doesn't deserve the pleasure we going to get from Luigi.

I saw my sister dick RIP through her clothes.

Bowsette: nice let's go.

Third person  POV

Luigi was just waiting wondering what Bowsette had plan. Until she and her sister came in completely naked. He he got a boner. But despite being big for a human his dick paled in comparison to Bowsette and blue. He could tell that Bowsette's was thicker but her sister was longer.

Bowsette: I hope you don't mind my sister getting in on the accident.

Luigi couldn't speak he was blushing hard and mesmerized by the two girls in front of him. They walked up to him and put there dicks on his face.

Bowsette: we can already see the lust in you're eyes. So open wide let's see if you can handle two.

They both forced there dicks into Luigi's mouth and down his throat. Just one was big before but with two ot looked like they where stretching his face and he couldn't breathe no matter how he tried. But it didn't matter as shown in his 2D adventures with Mario he doesn't need oxygen and he was enjoying there huge sausages. And he could feel one them already cum into his throat. As blue took her dick out.

Blue: to soon? Sorry this is my first time.

Bowsette don't worry about just rip off his clothes and fuck his ass.

She did exactly that she used her sharp claws to cut Luigi's clothes and take off his underwear. Bowsette took her dick out if his mouth letting out some cum to fall on the floor. They let Luigi lay down so Bowsette could but put he cock back into her mouth and has blue penetrated his ass. and even gave it a slap.

Bowsette: now you are getting. 

They keep on going moving faster and faster and orgasm after orgasm you could see the Luigi's stomach growing. Blue fainted and landed on Luigi tired. Bowsette took out her cock from his mouth allowing Luigi to cough up a ton of cum.

Bowsette: you like being a cum bucket.

Luigi: y-y-es

He could barely talk. Bowsette removed her sister from Luigi and pushed her onto the floor. Bowsette turned Luigi over. And let his dick slide into her vaginae. Luigi couldn't believe she would actually do this it was always him getting they dick.

Bowsette: I wasn't kidding when when I said I had both.

She said as she started moving up and down putting all her weight into it.

Bowsette: I want you're babies!

Luigi:I am cumming!

He let in all out in her but she keep going.

Bowsette: Just to make sure.

Luigi: but I am-

Bowsette: don't care I am going to drain you dry.

Every time Luigi orgasm and wanted to stop Bowsette kept on going until the 10th one. She let how a huge orgasm she was holding.

Bowsette: *huff* that was amazing.*huff*

Luigi: ple*huff*ase sto*huff*p.

Bowsette: I was holding it for when we switch put I an just going to have to do it from scratch I hope you like being a girl.

Luigi: what?

Bowsette got up took out the pink mushroom from the drawer and forced Luigi to eat it.

(Not mine)

Bowsette: got to take you're clothes off again. And I am going to call you Lusy.

She did exactly that. She lifted up Lusy's legs and went into her super hard.

Bowsette: I can't be the only to get pregnant.

Lusy covered her face to hide the biggest blush in his life but was forced to confront Bowsette where she smushed her breast against hers. And gave Lusy a kiss.

Bowsette: no worries when all is said and done and we have our kids you will be a Male again.

She said as she keep ramming Luigi's new form. Filling her up with cum.

Orca's POV

I broke out of the closet. Stupid Bowsette and her stupid sister. I would kill both if blue wasn't paying for the rent. Stupid roommate. I walked to Bowsette room to see blue on the floor erect and Bowsette being an absolute monster in fucking a female Luigi. What would her name be. Luz maybe. My dick was also hard so sense I am here might as well Jack off. I walked in and Bowsette didn't notice. And I started jacking off. When both finally fainted I was left disappoint that the action was done before I had the chance to cum. Oh well I well just fuck him or her when I get the chance. I don't like the people I am having sex with to be out cold.