a unlikely idea

Bowsette POV

I woke up and it was still dark outside. I never wake up this early I sleep for about a few more hours than this I don't think any koopa wakes up this early unless they need to do something important. So why am I awake? I looked down to see that Luigi was hugging agenst me with my arm around him.

Bowsette: awwww. Kidnapping you may have been the best thing I have done in years.

I kissed his forehead Before getting in. Position that allowed me to hug him. Before falling back to sleep.

Luigi POV

She kissed me. This was the usual early time I woke up but as soon as I did I saw her wake up. So I pretend to sleep. And she kissed me! Unbelievable.

Luigi: well wasn't expecting that.

I tried to get out but all that happened was her grip tightening. And the way her size was compared to mine I could feel her boobs right on top of my head.

Luigi: I really hate these awkward situations.

I tried to move in away that would get me lose but also not wake her up. After awhile I did get our. I tried to sneak out but I accidentally knocked down a book. I looked at it. And picked it up.

Bowsette: you better put my diary down.

I jumped and turned around while dropping the book and she was standing in front of me looking down.

Bowsette: all I wanted to do was get some sleep. But you keep trying to escape. You definitely have alot of fight in ya.

Luigi:(gulp) thank you.

I said with a shrug. She came down to my face and showed me her teeth.

Bowsette: do you really think you have the guts.

Luigi: n-n-no but as Mario thought me I have to keep trying.

Bowsette but her hand in front of me a made a little fire in front of me causing me to yelp and fall down.

Bowsette: hehehe. Don't worry I won't hurt you.

She picked me up and carried me like a bride. And sat down on the bed.

Bowsette: I am evil not a monster. All I want to do it provide the best childhood for my kids.

Luigi: well that's nice.

Bowsette: while also giving my koopas a strong leader.

Luigi: I can respect that. But what is with the kidnapping.

Bowsette: my children needed a mom, my koopas needed queen, and I needed love. And the only person I loved at the time was Peach but she didn't want to care for my children and she and her kingdom hated mine even though we would be the most powerful kingdom of we joined. And worst of all she did love me she actually hated me even when I tried to give her the best hospitality. And now O have the same promblem but opposite.

After hearing that I knew he always meant well. Even if he does like to act evil. But he is doing things the complete wrong way.

Luigi: I can help.

She put me down on the bed. And gave me a grin.

Luigi: you going about things all wrong.

She gave me a look that looked like she was going to kill me. So a scooted over.

Luigi: what you where doing was trying to force a bribe her. But that's not how love works. First you should try meeting other people or princess naturally and from a friendship with them that could be more.

Bowsette: I am not trying to look for a princess anymore.

Luigi: than prince or any other male this should work just as fine. But I think you may need some help with dating.

Bowsette POV

Bowsette: what do you opposed by that.

Luigi: like ask for dating advice or have one if you koopas do pretend dates to help you when the real thing happens.

After hearing that and knowing my true plan. I got a devious idea. I gave him a wink. Before pulling him closer.

Bowsette: why don't you help me with that.

Luigi: (blush) W-w-w-what!

Bowsette: of course you are the cutest one here besides my children. And I may already have a little thing for you.

I saw him back away but I grabbed him and brong him closer. To the point he was hugging up agenst my body.

Bowsette: hehehe.

I kissed his forehead.

Luigi: what did I get myself into.

Bowsette: the best plan in your life. It's a win win for me. I would know how to date properly and maybe you will realize I am actually a great girlfriend.

Luigi's POV

Oh noo that's why she was so flirtatious. She was trying to get me. After she failed with my bro. I will help her but I won't be turned.