kamek's advice

Luigi's POV

I was brought to her castle to spend some more time with her and her kids. Where where having fun and she was even teasing me when no one was looking. In various ways.

Kamek's POV

Kamek: Luigi I need to talk to you.

Bowsette: kamek what are you doing.

Kamek: just need your boyfriend for something.

I teleported him out of the room.

Bowsette: kamekkkk!

She will be mad but I need to tell Luigi to make sure he is right for bowsette to date.

Kamek: ok so Luigi how tough are you?

Luigi: what?

Kamek: as in durable.

Luigi: well I survived getting shot,burned,squashed,cut, and eaten.

Kamek: good.

I forgotten how much shit we put the brothers through.

Kamek: you have any backbone.

Luigi: not really unless my life is in danger.

Kamek: well now I Know she will be the dominant one 99% of the time.

Luigi: what is the 1%

Kamek: she accidentally killing you. how do you like her changing the size of her assets.

Luigi:...

Kamek: she likes to change there size  even with out changing her overall size. Why because she wants to use her dark magic for something.

Luigi: does that in include the..

Kamek: yes.

Luigi: okay I am fine with that. As long as she doesn't do me with a Gaint one.

Kamek: are you okay with her putting her dick in you.

Luigi:(blush) yes!

Bowsette burst in.

Bowsette: I knew it! Also my sister blue is coming over tomorrow. And hang over luigi.

I teleported with Luigi to another room again.

Kamek: that was a quick response.

Luigi: who is blue.

Kamek: Bowser's brother in the lost levels. He felt like he was forgotten and hated the name blue Bowser. I mean most Mario fans didn't even know Bowser had a brother. Enough with breaking the fourth wall. So any way to make himself more different he changed his name from blue Bowser to blue and to go even further he put on a super crown and moved away.

Luigi: oh.

Kamek: also here is some advice be yourself but don't try to get on her had side and don't let her do anything she wants in bed you be even more broken than last time.

Luigi: okay.

Kamek: and

Bowsette broke in again and took Luigi away.

Kamek: well it's not that important.