the rivals

Blue's POV

It's nice to know I did something first before my sister. And I heard she got a boyfriend I can't wait to meet him.

???: Well I am not.

Blue: stop being so negative. My sister is nice. So is a her boyfriend I hope.

???: She is perverted. I seen what she did when she was a guy with how much porn he watched and how much he wanted Peach.

Blue: she is not that perverted.

Bowsette's POV

Bowsette:AHHHH! Man that was good.

I looked down seeing Luigi swallow my cum as I took my dick out of his mouth.

Bowsette: ok get ready my sister should come over.

Luigi:*cough* yes Bowsette.

After getting ready I heard a knock at the door. And there was my sister.

Luigi's POV

That's her sister she looks exactly like Bowsette except her hair was blue and her skin was also blue. And I looked over and saw.

 And I looked over and saw

(Not mine)

Bowsette: orca. It's a displeasure to see you again.

Orca: hello you disgrace to dragon koopa kind.

I saw Bowsette about to punch her but I stopped her. I was picked up and hanging upside down. Orca faced me towards her. And honestly she left little to the imagination. I can even see down her dress because it was so low. And she had a Bowsette situation and wouldn't be surprised if blue did too.

Orca: so this is you're new boyfriend that sidekick guy from the mushroom kingdom.

Bowsette: yes.

I saw her quickly hit her in the face.

Bowsette: he is mine.

Blue: can you 2 stop fighting we came here for fun not war.

Bowsette & Orca: fine.

Blue: nice to meet you Luigi. Well we technically already met but you and you're brother kinda beat me up with fire balls.

Luigi: sorry.

Blue: it is okay.

Bowsette: knew you two would get along.(as long as it not to along)

Third person POV

It's been a few hours and Luigi and blue where playing with the kids while Bowsette was arguing with Orca. And stopped when she saw blue give a little quick kiss. Bowsette pulled over.

Bowsette: what are you doing!

blue: I am sorry.i don't know what came over me it was just that he was cute and nice and didn't mind how I changed myself.

Bowsette: that's my boyfriend!

Blue: I am sorry please don't hurt me.

Orca: you have me a good idea how about I make him mine. That is sure to annoy you.

Bowsette pushed blue as she started to fight Orca.

Bowsette: you stay away from him!

Orca: not like you will stop me!

Blue: please stop fighting this was a mistake.

Luigi walked into the room.

Luigi: is everything okay. Bowser Jr was worried.

They all looked at Luigi with there eyes shinning. And walked to Luigi like they where about to do something than Bowser Jr walked. And they all stopped.

Bowsette: it was nothing. Just 2 rivals.

Luigi: rivals of what?

Orca: rivals of---

Bowsette: strength! And nothing else.

Bowsette's POV

This is not good now I have to worry about orca my childhood rival trying to take Luigi away from me and my sister who may not mean it but knowing when she is attached to someone she is going to try to get there attention even if she didn't mean it in the first place. But at the end if all this I know I will win I already won him over so he wouldn't dump me for these two right?