A day with the kids

Luigi's POV

I woke up and notice two things. One my collar was off. Meaning that she must have token it off so I can roam freely and leave with out being teleported back. I gave her a kiss and she kissed me back.

Bowsette: good morning darling.

Luigi:(blush) I didn't expect you to wake.

Bowsette: well I am the best at the unexpected. That's how I kidnapped Peach so many times under you plumbers noses. I am going to need you to do something.

Luigi:?

Bowsette: you need to watch after Bowser Jr and the koopailngs.

Luigi: why?

Bowsette: ummmm just do it!

Luigi: okay.

I said scared. She really doesn't liked to be questioned it seems.

Bowsette POV

I told the kids that I would be busy and Luigi would watch over them. But Truth be told I don't have anything to do. I just want to make sure Luigi can handle them that will seal the deal! I ran to kamek.

Bowsette: give me the Crystal ball. I need to spy on Luigi.

Kamek: what did he do?

Bowsette: nothing. Yet. But right now he is taking care of my kids and I need to make sure he does it right. Than I will know he is husband material!

He gave me the crystal ball and now I was ready.

Luigi's POV

I was standing in front of the koopailngs and Bowser Jr. Half gave me a stare they where about to murder me.

Luigi:*gulp*

I had my hand grabbed by Bowser Jr with Lemmy right behind him.

Bowser Jr: come on I got a new Lego set!

I went and help build a new Lego set based off of Mario? And Lemmy was there 2 I expected as much he loves to have fun from what I seen. After we where done they looked sad.

Lemmy: we don't have any batteries. :(

Luigi: not to worry.

I use my thunder hand to activate the Lego Mario.

Luigi: it will actually last longer this way.

They hugged me and I watched them find the most creative ways to see Lego Mario dye. I suddenly got grabbed and now was in a laboratory Iggy look at me with his crazy eyes.

Iggy: I got a new experiment but It's don't have the energy to do it I can never find a source of power that is powerful enough can I test it on you!

Luigi: ummmm sure.

He hooked me up and I used my lighting powers to power up the machine. I used more power here than I ever did in my life. Next thing you know. He in plugged me and gave me a sandwich that tasted perfect.

Luigi: this is really good.

Iggy: yeah the machine makes perfect sandwiches out if thin air.

Luigi: cool.

Next I went to Larry. He didn't want to talk to me but I challenged him to a game of tennis. And said it could help him improve.

Larry: like a simple plumber can beat me.

Luigi: it happened before.

With a dent to his ego I was able to make him focus more. It was a long game. But I won.

Larry: (huff) you are good maybe you can help me train for some of my other sports.

Luigi: sure.

I got grabbed by two huge hands.

Roy: don't think we don't know what's up.

Morton: Because we don't!

Roy took off his sun glasses to facepalm. And than put them back on. He took me so somewhere private.

Roy: don't think I don't know that you are smithing with ma. She most likely sent you to deal with us to test you.

Luigi: so that's why. I was to scared to ask.

He suddenly grabbed me and brung me close to his face.

Roy: mistreat any of my siblings including the lugwig dispite being older than me I will break you. Break my mom's heart I well kill you. Do both and I will break you than kill you.

Luigi: don't worry I will never. She is wonderful woman.

Roy: you mean it.

Luigi: yes. I would never think if hurting her feelings.

Roy: good you may be father material yet.

He walked away I spent the rest of the day doing muitple things I played music with lugwig, played games with all of them. The last 2 things I had to do was spend time playing dress up with Wendy and put them to sleep.

Wendy: and her you go a pretty dress.

I was now wearing a beautiful green dress. It was like peaches but green with a L emblem in the middle of the chest area.

Luigi: thanks.

Wendy: I knew you would like it. You seem like the cross-dressing type of guy.

Many people on the internet say that. So I guess she is right. I put all the kids to bed I did get some of them laughing for the fact I was wearing a dress. Couldn't blame them. I walked to Bowsette bed room as soon as I opened the door something came from behind me and tackled me forcing me on the bed.

Luigi: please don't hurt me.

Bowsette: actually I am going to do the exact opposite! My princess.

I turned around to see her reaching up my dress. I hit her hand away.

Luigi: still to early.

Bowsette:(blush) sorry.

She gave me a kiss.

Bowsette: good night.

She said as she turned Giant and put me in her breast. She took me into a even bigger room with a bed for her giant size. I guess see wanted to give me an award for handling her children.