suspicion

Luigi's POV

I heard my phone ring and a grabbed it. Sense it work me up.

Mario: Luigi where are you you never came home last night.

I was going to jolt up but there was to much weight on me. I blush realizing what I done with Bowsette last night. If someone told me I was going to lose my virginity to a half human half turtle girl dragon thing with the private part of a man. I would have said what are you smoking or how do I avoid it. I felt something she was still in me.

Bowsette: so-

Luigi: bye!

I quickly hanged up.

Bowsette: so want to go again? I know I would love it.

Luigi: sorry I have to goOOOOH!

She rammed me.

Bowsette: not on my watch for atlest a few more hours. And plus you might need some witch crate from kamek in order to walk normally and go make sure I didn't break anything.

Luigi: Why did I let her do this just after I was "saved" by my bro and why did I end up staying all night. I wasn't even the one to stick it in and I am supposed to be the man. I guess that's what I get for trying to date Bowsette.

Bowsette: you said that out loud. At I kinda did get carried away once you let me inside you.

Mario's POV

Something was wrong he hanged up to fast and I thought I heard Bowsette's vocie?

Peach: Mario what's wrong.

I screamed and jumped.

Mario: how did you get into my house!

Peach: you left the front door unlocked.

Mario: I am going to Bowsette's castle!

Peach: why.

Mario: I thought I heard her voice over Luigi's phone.

Peach: well there are no minions out and about so she did no kidnapping.

Mario: I am still worried I am just going to go and look around.

Third person POV

Kamek was currently using some type time magic to get Luigi back to normal he also made Luigi mute because the pain and pleasure would make him to loud.

Kamek: wow unbelievable.

Bowsette: what?

Kamek: the fact he is alive. You don't go almost killing someone you want to marry.

Bowsette: I didn't do him that hard.

Kamek: yes you did. If it wasn't for the fact Luigi is a star kid he would have died! I don't know if you notice but you are a dragon koopa there average dick size is 2 and a half feet and is as thick as a humans arm bone. But you are bigger than average in both ways!

Bowsette: and that's why I am a Queen.

Kamek: your dick is the size of Luigi's chest and is 3 and a half feet long. He was not build for you to go balls deep into him!

Before she could say anything she heard something at the door she looked outside to see Mario.

Bowsette: coming! Okay kamek you can stop for now we need to sneak him out.

Kamek: no can do look at him.

She looked at the fatter luigi.

Kamek: you couldn't pull out!

Bowsette: I can't get him pregnant so I had no reason to. And plus he was really thight so I couldn't resist staying in him as long as possible even when he passed out. Which was weird Sense he is able to stretch like a cartoon character.

Kamek: just distract him. With how much you put into Luigi and how hard you kept on humping him it will take awhile.

Bowsette went down a shrinking her cock for Mario could not see that she did something.

Bowsette: hey Mario.

Mario: I see you found a new crown already.

Bowsette: yeah!

Mario Comes in and starts looking around. He makes it to kamek's room. Bowsette got scared Mario found nothing. After awhile Mario left.

Mario: sorry about barging in I just needed to check something.

Bowsette: no promblem.

This actually made Mario more suspicious as she never let him into her castle so easily without a fight or go kart. But what sealed the deal was when Mario came home he saw Luigi exiting a pipe with kamek right behind him.

Mario: this is strange. What did Bowsette do? May have to spy on Luigi.