rescued?

Bowsette POV

Luigi was sitting in my lap as we were watching TV with Bowser Jr. Luigi was Even playing with Jr at the same time. I saw him take out a lollipop and give it to him.

Bowser Jr: thanks pops.

Luigi: what?

Bowser Jr: (blush) nothing!

He already called him dad or a dad like name. I felt a tear going down my cheek. But I Wiped it away the Queen of the koopas can't show weakness. But it made my heart melt all I ever wanted was a real family it didn't matter of I was the father or the mother. And I think I can finally have one who knew that all if would take is me getting rejected forcing me to bend by gender and even species  now being half human and Koopa and trying to date my arch enemy but end up kidnapping his brother. Dispite my pride I had to admit this should not have worked.

🚨

Luigi: what is that!

Bowsette: an intruder!

That must be Mario I can't let him get to Luigi.

Bowsette: kids go with Luigi! I have a job to do!

Luigi's POV

As she ran away I took the kids to there rooms. I got a tug one the leg by Bowser Jr

Bowser Jr: well mama be okay.

Luigi: of course she will. She is the toughest (remembers Daisy) ummmm... One of the toughest I know.

Bowser Jr: do you like mama?

Luigi:(blush) umm yeah.

Bowser Jr: really really like her.

My face was getting redder and redder.

Luigi: yes.

Bowser Jr: date her and maybe even marry her?

Luigi: yes and maybe.

He gave me a hug.

Bowser Jr: please make mama happy she the world to me.

Luigi: I sure will.

After I closed the door I took my dress off and got back into my usuals overalls and green shirt. I got to stop the fight For know that it's Mario!

Mario's POV

I was fighting enemies left and right. I made it to the dungeon. I freed Yoshi toad and toadette. But there was no Luigi.

Toad: no but I heard a guard talking about how she might have a crush on him.

Mario: that's not good. Now she may kidnap Luigi as much as Peach. I will take on Bowsette! You all look for Luigi!

I ran to the throne room and Peach and the others ran somewhere else in Hope's to find Luigi. When I made it to the throne room Bowsette seemed even more mad to see me than when I rejected her.

Bowsette: you should not have come. I will have you know Luigi is very happy here!

Mario: that's hard to believe. A Savage Villain will never be able to befriend my bro. He's to good for that.

I jumped out the way as she came down with her fist.

Bowsette: oh how wrong you are red Luigi.

Luigi's POV

I was running around. Trying to figure out where they could be fighting until I heard smashing from the throne room.

Luigi: I am a idiot! Of course it will be in the throne room.

As I was running the smashing sound got louder and louder. And I wasn't even at the stairs yet. And than suddenly she crashed through the floor and was growing with my bro hanging on for dear life.

Luigi: I didn't expect Mario to reach that stage so fast!

Peach: Luigi!

I turned around and was flung onto Yoshi. Next thing you know I was being raced out of the castle.

Bowsette: no!

I looked up and saw Bowsette coming straight for me and she had tears in her eyes I made a reaching motion as she came to grab me. But Yoshi sped up causing me to grab tights around him as I saw Bowsette fall and shrink.

Bowsette's  POV

I looked around and saw my legs where tied. Of course Mario would use such an underhanded tactic.

Bowsette: coward why don't you fight me like a real man!

Mario: I did and you cheated by turning Gaint. Also are you crying?

I felt my face and I was crying. I didn't even notice.

Bowsette: no my eyes are just watery.

Next thing you know he took my crown.

Bowsette: yeah.

I was back to my normal.

Bowser: how will Luigi love me now!

Mario: he will never.

I saw him throw the crow. I tried to catch it but it fell in the lava. I was crying even harder as Mario ran away. I was so close so close to having a full family for once.