marriage (end of the story)

Luigi's POV

I really am getting  married oh this is so nerv racking.

Mario: are you sure you want to get married in a dress.

I was wearing a wedding dress.

Luigi: it was Bowsette's idea and I kinda liked.

I could see roy laughing in the background.

Mario: I know you like to crossdress so stop trying to downplay why you said yes.

Bowsette POV

Man after all these years of kidnapping peach who would have thought I would change into a girl and than get married to my worst enemy's younger cuter brother. I also decided to crash dress and I am wearing a wedding tux.

Blue: sister I am so happy for you.

Orca: I am not.

Bowsette: can you go one day in you're  pathetic life not hating me.

Orca: nope. How about this let me fuck him I will throw away my plan on kidnapping him from you're wedding.

Bowsette: fine you can have him next week.

I was lying the only other person to have sex with Luigi that I will allow is my sister

Orca: thank you.

Third person POV

After making sure everything was correct. Bowser jr. Walked up and gave them there rings. Bowsette and Luigi said there vows and Bowsette ran out with Luigi in her arms.

Luigi: why in a rush we going to miss the party.

Bowsette: I really don't care for parties. I like to have fun a different way. You have no idea how I was feeling seeing you in a dress again.

She locked the door to her room and pinned Luigi to the bed.

Bowsette: I love you.

Luigi: I love you too.

Timeskip

Luigi became the new king of the koopas. And helped Bowser raised her children. And with no more attacks on the mushroom kingdom Mario was able to safely propose to peach. And worh two brothers being the new kings the mushroom and koopa kingdom now where  Allies.

_____________________

Thank you for reading.