Chapter 17

They stood in the water and Dick glanced around, "I thought we were going to meet your dad?"

Percy lifted up his head after looking at the pink tinted lake, "I'm about to call him,"

The water wasn't as light as it used to be. Instead it was dark, almost gray and then Percy remembered that his fathers kingdom was reflected by his state. If he was happy then the Waters would be calm and bright. If he was in a bed state then the waters would be gray and cold. 'I wonder what put Dad, in this state.' He thought.

He stared at the water and thought, 'Dad, I'm back.... and I want you to meet somebody. I have someone for you to m—

His thoughts were interrupted by a small ripple in the water. Dick watched with surprise as a black haired man wearing a Hawaiian shirt came walked onto the shore of the lake. He had a trident in his right hand and he looked like an exact copy of an older Percy. He had a black beard, but the same colored eyes. He stood there a few feet in front of them and nobody said anything.

"You're actually here," his voice seemed to be in a whisper and that surprised Percy.

He walked up to Percy and hugged him. Percy tensed and Dick noticed. He was about to speak, but Percy relaxes after a few seconds. "Hey dad, long time no see,"

The man smiles and says, "I missed you a lot." They stared at each other before Percy remembered, "Oh.. Dad, this is Dick Grayson..... my boyfriend,"

"So you broke up with the Athena brat huh," the man turned to Dick said, "Dick. If you hurt my child I will go to your earth and everyday you will be chased by sharks that will chew on you to death and then I'll bring you back to life and sick them again and again."

Dick stood strong, but I could tell from his grip that he was afraid. I squeezed hard and then said, "Dad..you don't mind that I'm Bi?"

I was hesitant because I had never ever told him that I liked guys, so I didn't know how'd he take it. "You're my son. We have a connection, so I knew the moment I met you," he bragged while smiling down at me.

"Aphrodite told you didn't she?" I stated. He smiled sheepishly and I just shook my head, "She just can't stay out of my love life can she," I muttered. Dad heard me and laughed lightly, "I'm Poseidon, God of the Seas, Horses, Earthquakes, and Storm bringer. You can call me Poseidon." He put his hand out for Dick to shake and he did, but very cautiously. After all, when you train with Batman, you learn to be suspicious of powerful people.

"So is he going back to his earth?" I frowned. How did he know that I had gone to a different earth? Tha—

"I was listening in ever since I heard you got back." He says, like it's no big deal he was spying on us. I frown and as I look at the sky I say, "We should get going to my cabin, we don't want the harpies to catch us."

"Harpies?" Dick questions and Dad just nods. "It's good to have you back son,"

"Thanks Dad,"

I head off to my cabin and Dick follows close behind. "If you hear a screech, run and don't look back," I whisper and he nods. We walk as quietly as possible and when we get inside my cabin I turn around and smile. My Minotaur horn is on the wall, there were 6 beds just like the day I arrived here.

I run my hand over the sea rough, gray stone, with pieces of seashell and coral that make it look like the ocean floor. My fountain is still there and it still has the crack that appeared when I woke up from my dream of Nico in the Labyrinth.

"It's beautiful," Dick gasps and voices pipe up.

"It's amazing,"

"It's cool,"