Chapter 5

Lucifer entered the room and threw a dress and a pair of shoes at Rosalie, he looked irritated by something. "We're going out. Get dressed and Marianne will do your hair and makeup.". She looked at him and crossed her arms, "no". His eyebrows furrowed as a cold response left his mouth,
"What do you mean 'no', Rosalie".

"I mean no. As in I will not be going out with you-" she narrowed her eyes a bit "-find yourself another bitch Lucifer.".

Lucifer was enraged. He grabbed her chin tight and stared into her soul with his dark fiery eyes, "you are my bitch" he gritted. A shock of fear travelled through her body as she groaned in pain, "L-lucifer it hurts..". He continued to hold his grip on her,
"I am Lucifer-Fucking-Russo. The devil itself, sweetie... I can fuck up that innocent mind of yours with the snap of my fingers. You're mine, you listen to me."
"Y-yes.." She whispered about to tear up. He growled,
"Yes what?!"
"Yes, master" she whispered, barely audible. He let go off her and left the room.

With eyes full of teardrops she looked at the dress. It was a beautiful crimson red silk dress with an open back and it fit her like a glove; it hugged every single one of her curves beautifully. As she put the shoes on, Marianne entered the room. She saw her sniffling and sat by her on the couch. She put a hand on her back and rubbed circles, "are you okay, dear?". Rosalie gave a small smile and nodded once she had put the black stilettos on. Marianne smiled and looked at her, "ive never had a daughter but if I had I'd want her to be pretty like you..". She took her hand and sat her down before the mirror and got her ready.

Once she was ready, with her hair in a messy bun and her lips luscious with red, she made her way down the glass steps, where Lucifer waited for her. He smirked as she travelled down to him. As she walked down she noticed how big this mansion was. The ceilings were high with a large golden chandelier in the lobby. The mansion seemed to have a lot of gold and silver and was very modern.

Once she was down, lucifer took her hand and kissed the back of her hand, "principessa..". She decided to continue to obey him to not cause any more trouble. Lucifer wrapped a hand around her waist as they walked to the car. Once they were in, he began to drive to the venue.

—————————————
The moment Lucifer and Rosalie entered the gorgeous venue everyone's eyes were on them. Whispers travelled around the venue.

"Who's that girl?"

"Lucifer Russo brought a girl with him? No way."

Lucifer walked Rosalie to a table of many similar looking men and their wives or plus ones. All of the men shook hands with lucifer before one, named John Siobhan, asked, "Who's the lucky woman, Mr Russo?" Smirking as he brought her hand to his lips. Lucifer's blood boiled at this action and he attached Rosalie to his side by weaving an arm around her curvaceous body,
"My fiancé.". Rosalie's eyes widened like she'd seen a ghost.

Rosalie thought, "fiancée?! Fuck no.".

She had no other choice but to act along with it. She kept quiet most of the time. When Lucifer had to leave her she walked over to the food and beverage tables and took a drink. As she sipped her drink a young man approached her.

He had curly red hair and pale skin with a few scattered freckles across his face. He looked sleek in an indigo suit. "What is an angelic woman doing here alone?" He asked. She responded,
"Drinking and eating as you could see" She tried to ignore him but it wasn't that easy. As she was going to move away from him a young woman, maybe in her early 20s, budged her and her bag fell on the floor. The woman whispered,
"I-I'm so sorry!" As she tried to move along quickly. Rosalie bent down and picked her bag up and just as she was about to straighten back up she felt a hand grabbing her ass.

She gasped and straightened up so quickly and slapped him hard. "How dare you?!" She growled. The man got furious and tried to choke her but before he could reach her neck she held his arm and twisted it behind his back, putting him on the floor. Everyone was amazed. Lucifer ran towards her but then when he realised he was on the floor held by her he stood still where he was and watched her. "Say sorry." She gritted between her teeth.
"I'm sorry okay! Let me go!" He shouted in pain. She pushed onto his arm, twisting it even more before letting him go. Lucifer pulled Rosalie to his side and wrapped an arm around her waist as he walked her out.

"What happened?" He asked nonchalantly.
"He squeezed my ass." She replied. Lucifer's blood boiled at those 4 words. She was his.
"you handled it well" he said trying to control his anger as his hand was in a fist in his pocket. He whispered, barely audible, "sei davvero qualcos'altro..". Once they got into the car she distanced herself away from him stared out into the window whilst driving home.

She was unhappy. She didn't want these things to happen to her. She needed to find a way out. An escape.