Chapter 12

Warning spicy chapter upcoming x
L u c i f e r

Lucifer carried her to his room and dropped her on his soft silky bed. He crawled on top of her and travelled his kisses down her neck, gently nibbling on her skin and leaving his mark on them to show that she was his. He groaned at the natural smell of her body, sweet poison. Lucifer ripped her shirt travelled his kisses even lower, to her chest. He started to kiss her cleavage and the places that were visible on top of her red lacy lingerie bra. As he kissed her body, small moans escaped from her soft lips and it was like a beautiful melody to Lucifer's lips. He travelled his hands down and also ripped her skirt, leaving her in just her lingerie which hugged her curves perfectly.

He had a look of lust in his eyes, as if he had waited years and years till this moment. However, he shortly broke out of his thoughts and stopped himself before going even further when he saw the worrisome look on her face. He looked down at her and stroked her cheek, "are you sure?" He said in a seductive tone, his accent going strong. She nodded, he pecked her sweet lips, "I need words piccola" he said.
"I-I'm just nervous because I-I never did th-this.." she whispered.
"It'll be okay.. but are you sure? I mean you don't have to if you don't want to piccola" he asked.

She smiled at his reassurance which made her feel comfortable, "I want it Lucifer..." she seductively said and started grinding her hips up onto his already hard member. He groaned a bit as she continued, "I want you..".

He crashed his lips back onto hers and his tongue asked for an entrance. She parted her lips slightly and he entered his tongue in, swirling it around her, having a taste of her. After a moment or two, he pulled away and travelled his kisses down to her chest and then to her stomach. He then came across the rim of her panties and kissed her pussy through her panties, which sent jolts you her spine.

He slowly took her panties off and licked her lips. Lucifer then looked back at her again, asking for consent. She nodded and he started to eat her out. One lick at a time, tasting her sweet juices. She bit her hand in order to not moan but small moans like, "ohh~.." escaped her lips every now and then. He then got even more rough. He teased her throbbing clit with his thumb and licked her pussy vigorously. Thrusting his tongue inside her pussy, Rosalie moaned softly, her hands travelling down to her bra where she started to cup her breasts. Her stomach pulled at her the more he ate her out. She grind her hips on his lips and was so close to reaching climax when he stopped eating her and crawled back on her. He kissed her and showed her how sweet she tasted as her clit still throbbed.

She tugged at his trousers and gave him a smirk. He started to unbuckle his trousers and threw them down the side. Leaving him in just his boxers. She looked down and could guess how big he was. However it wasn't long till he also took his boxers off and revealed his huge member. Rosalie's eyes widened at the sight of it and she unconsciously bit her lip. He stroked her lips and hissed out as his hard dick rubbed against her opening, "what did I say baby?.. don't do that... those lips make me want to fuck you harder..". She whimpered at the touch of his dick and he smirked. He ripped her bra and took it off her. As he lay his lips on her hard nipples he also grind the underside for his dick against her opening. Making her go crazy just from the teasing.

He swirled his tongue around one of her nipples as he played with the other with his thumb. Knowing his touch on her made him feel even more hornier, he loved knowing that he pleased her so well. He finally stopped sucking her nipples and lined his tip at her entrance. He glanced at her a final time before pushing his bulbous tip in. She whimpered at the pain so he went slow, inch by inch till he was in her fully and she accustomed his size in her. He pulled back and in again, thrusting slowly. There was a burning feeling in her as her pains transformed into pleasure and she started to moan softly, "harder~..". He started to go faster and groaned at the feeling of being inside her. Her pussy hugged his dick so tight that he could feel every curve inside of her, "fuck..sei così stretto.." [fuck, you're so tight]. She moaned even louder as he thrust in her faster and faster, "Ohhh~! Fuck me~!". She was dripping wet and the slap of his balls onto her ass sent jolts of pleasure up to her clit, making her even more sensitive. He growled like an animal from the pleasure of their bodies being joined together. He kissed her passionately as he thrust deep inside her, making her feel all 8 inches of his dick.

He then pulled away and turned her on her stomach, pulled her ass up and fucked her faster and harder like that. Her moans were even more louder, they could be heard from outside the room as her moans filled the room harmonically. He slapped her ass and moaned, "brava ragazza.." [good girl...]. The slaps to her ass made her nearly reach the climax. She grind her ass against his crotch which made him growl more in pleasure. He teased her sensitive clit as he thrust in her fiercely. She moaned, "Ahhh~!.. I-i'm so sensitive th-there Lucifer!..". Her moans of his name was like music to his ears. "Ohhh~!.. Lucifer!.. fuck me Lucifer~!.." she moaned as they both came at the same time. Her legs were shaking and her toes were curled. He shot his sweet sticky cum inside her and from the overload the cum leaked out of her throbbing pussy when he slid out. She looked so sexy as he eyes were closed and her pussy was still throbbing from the pleasure. He slid two of his fingers up her lips and let her lick his fingers seductively, before he placed himself next to her and pulled her close. He spooned her and whispered in her ear, "now you're mine, amore..".