Chapter 16

Lucifer walked into the kitchen with a sad but angry look on his face. Rosalie was washing some dishes as he crept on her and hugged her from behind, wrapping his strong arms around her waist and sinking his head in the crook of her neck. Rosalie smiles softly, "hey.." lucifer doesn't respond. She takes off her gloves and dries her hands with the kitchen towel. She turns around and interlocks his fingers with hers. Rosalie looks into his eyes and asks again, "what's wrong Lucifer?"
"Vincenzo and my brother are dating" Rosalie's eyebrows rose up,
"Oh? And you're upset about it... because he's your brother and Vincenzo is your best friend?"
"Yes." Lucifer at this point looked like a stubborn child.

Rosalie smiles at him, "Why be angry about this? If they love each other you can't separate them. Think of Marco trying to separate me and you. You wouldn't be happy would you?".

He hugged her tight, "of course I wouldn't be happy. I've searched for you for years. I can't let you go now." Rosalie smiled and then pulled away from him. She took a piece of cake and stuffed it in his mouth. He was caught by surprised but fell in love with the delicious aroma of the cake. He smirked childishly and picked her up, giving her a sweet kiss as she giggled. He took her upstairs to their room, happily.
***
It was 9am and a Saturday. Rosalie woke up first, admiring Lucifer's ironically innocent sleeping self. She lightly stroked his soft cheek and he whispered with a morning groan and a smirk, "you're trying to make a move on me when I'm sleeping now?". Rosalie quickly took his hand away from his cheek and Lucifer grabbed her wrist harshly and placed her hand gently back on his face, "your fingers are like heaven upon my cheeks... I may not deserve to go to heaven but at least  show me what it's like?". She smiled and leaned into him to kiss him softly.

After they pulled apart she lay her head on his chest for a few moments before he spoke again, "today is the mission day.."
"Yes I know." She replied.
"I've got rules. You will not be coming to their warehouse with us."
"What?!" Rosalie faces him with a confused expression, "what do you mean I won't be coming?! I trained so hard for this!"
"If you let me finish your understand tesoro. Once we capture the boss, Ivan, Daniel and Lorenzo will bring him to the dungeons and none of us will interfere but you. You can do whatever you want."
She rolled her eyes and sighed before nodding. Lucifer kissed her forehead before getting out of bed. After his shower he wore his usual crisp black suit and fixed his hair with some gel.

Rosalie put on her robe on her semi-naked body and walked to him, hugging him from behind. She was significantly shorter than him so she usually had to stand on her toes to kiss him, and even then he would bend down a bit. "I never say this, but please be careful..". He smiled, never seen this kind of love from anyone in his life he felt good, this felt good. He held her hands as she hugged him and caressed her knuckles with his thumb,
"I will always come home.". He kissed her one last time before leaving the room.
***
Once the evening had struck, he changed to his missionary uniform. All black; jeans, shirt, biker boots and crisp leather jacket. He came out of his jet black Porsche and strutted to the warehouse. Once he entered all the men were in front of him, their hands in front of them and looking down. "Yes sir!" They shouted. He smirked, looked at Vincenzo, forgiving him finally, "the weapons ready?"
"Yep" Vincenzo looked behind him and called out, "Reneé!". Reneè brought a chest to Lucifer. "All the men have their weapons already" Vincenzo stated as Reneé opened the wooden chest, revealing his weapons swarmed in some paper shreds. He picked his gun up and loaded his ammo in it. Lucifer looked at the men in front of him, looking like soldiers. "We start now."

I know I haven't updated in a long time but I'll try to more frequently now!!