Chapter 13

R o s a l i e

Rosalie's eyes slowly opened, her head was on his fit chest and his arms were wrapped around her. She had worn his shirt and a pair of boxers he had given her before sleeping. She rubbed the blur out of her beautiful eyes and looked up at him. She smiled, thinking about last night. How he had reassured her and asked her if she was sure many times before making her love, how he devoured her body... for the first time in her life she felt like she was happy with a decision.

She watched him sleep, watched how innocent and soft he looked like in his sleep. How his soft olive skin glistened in the sunlight and how his plump pink lips complimented his features. She stroked his soft hair gently before he whispered with a grungy voice, "good morning, beautiful...". A smile danced on his lips whilst his eyes were closed.
"How do you know that I am beautiful if you haven't even opened your eyes?" She giggled. He opened his eyes and rubbed the blur out of them before pecking her lips,
"Perché sei sempre bellissima.." [because you're always beautiful...]. She smiled against the crook of his neck, where her face fit perfectly. Her nibble fingers continued to trace the lining of his tattoos, something she had made a normality of now. He held her hand and whispered in her ear, "we gotta get cleaned up, tesoro..".

She bit her lip, knowing her response he picked her up in his arms and carried her to the bathroom, kissing her sweet sweet lips. He placed her on the counter and turned the warm shower run, as he took off her shirt. He was only in his boxers so after taking off her boxers he took his off also. He picked her up and carried her to the shower, the whole time his lips latched onto her sweet spots on her neck. Small moans escaped from her mouth as she felt goosebumps wherever he kissed, "Ohh~.." he groaned,
"God... I can't have enough of you...". She bit her lip and grind her slipper lips on his rock hard dick, up and down. She pulled his face up to hers and kissed him harshly, feeling all the emotions within her drown within him. She lowered herself out of his arms and started to trail her kisses down his body. Latching her soft lips down his chest to his abs and finally when she's on her knees, she kisses his tip with a smirk.

He licks his lips and smirks back as she gives a few licks to his tip. Then she starts to suck his tip, swirling her tongue around his tip in her wet warm mouth. She lowers her lips down and starts to bop her head up and down on his dick, stroking him at the same time. He groans in the pleasure of feeling his glands licked by her soft tongue and pulled back and forth by her nimble hands. Rosalie starts to go faster, sucking him dry as if sucking a baby bottle. She drools as she sucks him, licking and slurping around his dick as she starts to massage his balls also. He closes his eyes and groans in pleasure, "cazzo..". Lucifer takes a handful of her hair and starts to penetrate her mouth more and more, feeling himself get hotter. The steam of the showers makes it even more erotic as she deep throats him. Having no gag reflex, she lets him fuck her throat and loves the taste of his big hard dick.

She takes her lips finally off his dick and licks his precum, teasing his line with her thumb as he bites his lip. She smirks evilly at him and takes her tits and places his dick in between them. She starts to stroke him with her soft tits as she teased his tip and his line with her tongue. "Mmmph~.." she moans, feeling him tease her nipples by pulling them and letting them go. Lucifer finally groans loudly and shoots his sweet sticky juice. She takes her tongue out and feels his cum on her tits, face and tongue. She licks her lips and swallow the amount of cum she gets in her mouth. Lucifer looks down at her and grabs her by the hair,
"I'm going to make you my queen.." he says darkly and she smirks.