Chapter 25

I couldn't stand around weeping anymore. I wanted my girl, I needed my girl. It has been 24 hours since she's been lost and there is still no lead on where she could've gone. I got out of bed and decided that it was time for me to take action. I started rampaging through my closet, throwing clothes on the floor, trying to find something. There it was, his gun.

I took the gun and held it in my grip, It had his last name engraved on it. Russo. Emma came into the closet and saw me with the gun and gently said whilst slowly walking towards me, "Hey Rosalie.. why don't we put that gun down huh?"
"No. I'm going to find my baby."
"Rosalie, Vincenzo and Marco are looking for Daphne. You'll be in danger if you do this. Just put the gun down."
"No!" I shouted before firing a bullet to the ceiling. Emma gasped and jumped in fear. I put on my black pair of jeans and turtle neck, remembering to put on a bulletproof vest underneath before putting my turtleneck top on. I put my gun behind me in my jeans before walking out of the closet like nothing happened.

Emma tread behind me, still trying to get me to stop however I silenced her words in my head, directing myself to the tech room where Vincenzo and Marco were. I ignored them and grabbed the tech guy's collar and pulled him up. Even though I looked dainty and small, when someone hurts me I will become a hellhound that you would not like to see. I've lost one person, I can't lose another.

"Where. Is. My. Daughter." I seethed through my teeth. Marco came behind me and put his hands on my shoulder to make me back off,
"Rosalie-" he said before I cut him off by shaking his hands off me. The tech guy stuttered before he replied,
"I-I-I was just going to t-tell you, boss. W-we found a lead". I let him go and he quickly turned to his computer. The other tech guy pointed to his screen and showed the place on the map.

Vincenzo quickly called one of the guys and told the address before walking out of the room with Marco. They turned around and Vincenzo looked down at me, "where are you going exactly?"
"With you?" I replied.
"No Rosalie it's too dangerous" Marco stated.

"I think you're forgetting that 1) this is my baby we're looking for and 2) I am the boss of this mafia." I smiled sinisterly "so please, try to stop me if you can" I said before walking past them quickly and unlocking my jet black Porsche 911. I got in the car and swiftly drove to the location.

***
Once I arrived, I was met by my men; Vincenzo and Marco shortly arrived after me. I looked at the location, it was a warehouse surrounded by a dozen of trees. This warehouse was simply in the middle of a forest. The sky had turned black and the moonlight was the only source of light. Vincenzo whispered to groups of the men what they were going to do. The whole warehouse was surrounded by our best guards and a group of them slowly tread with us towards the warehouse.

I took my gun out of my jeans and had it in my tight grasp. We came to the door and I looked at Marco and Vincenzo who were both on each of my side before nodding and kicking the door open.

We slowly made our way through the warehouse, it was cold and the floor beneath us was a mucky grey concrete. The metal warehouse wasn't that big but it was big enough for us to explore. The men and I realised after a short while that there were no other men in the warehouse, which was oddly strange as we had thought that whoever took Daphne must be a strong and clever person.

"I swear to god.. if this place is empty I will shoot a bullet in between the eyes those tech guys" I whispered to Vincenzo.
"I'll be the first to do so" he replied. Suddenly we saw a light flicker onto a single spot. There was a small metal chair in the middle of the spotlight and all of us pointed our guns at the spot.

I slowly moved forward whilst the men stayed behind me, "Show me your face! What are you afraid of?!" I shouted, my voice ringing within the walls of the warehouse. After a moment of silence I heard a familiar voice, "I thought I'd have a daddy/daughter union.. she did miss her mama quite a lot though bella..".

My gun dropped out of my hand from shock, I must be dreaming.. it can't be him. My heart beat became quicker and my chest raised up and down in a fast rhythm before he finally stepped into the light with Daphne in his arms, wrapped in a pink blanket. "Lucifer.." I whispered in pain and stood still where I was, thinking I was dreaming.

Everyone was in shock, they all put their guns down and just stared in disbelief. I ran towards him, tears forming in my eyes and he wrapped his one arm around me. The teardrops started to rolls down my cheeks like a waterfall as I took in his heavenly scent. "My sophia..." he whispered in my hair as he hugged my tightly.

Vincenzo and Marco walked towards us, Vincenzo took Daphne out of Lucifer's arms and Lucifer cupped my cheeks before crashing his lips onto mine. I craved his touch and his soft but rough lips satisfied my need of him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and my hand wandered in his hair. He pulled away and rest his forehead on mine, a grin dancing on his lips. Lucifer whispered, "I love you, Rosalie Scott... I love you so much" I sniffled,
"I love you too Lucifer Russo.. please don't ever leave me again Lucifer.."
"Never again... never again." He replied, pecking my lips and resting his head in the crook of my neck.