Chapter 4

Rosalie's POV
It's cold and dark in here. Why can't I see? Where am I? I try to move but it seems like my hands are tied to a bed frame. I scream, "LET ME OUT OF HERE!! LET ME GO!!". No response. "WHO ARE YOU! PLEASE! LET ME GO!!" I shouted, trying to break the chain that had attached my hand to the bed frame. I heard a door slam and tried to face my head to where the sound came from,there was a sense of fear still lying deep within me.
"Lucifer"a familiar nonchalant voice echoed in the room, that I suspected was a bedroom. I could already feel his eyes peering me up and down and the smirk on his face...

"W-why am I here?.. w-what do y-you want from m-me?.." I stuttered. I felt him walk towards me and sit down on the bed.
"To answer you're question-" he leaned in and put a strand of my hair gently behind my ear and then put his hand on my inner mid thigh, "-one.. you're mine-" he travelled his hand higher up my thigh, going under my skirt, "-two.. I'll do whatever I want with you.. because you are mine now,Rosalie..".

I trembled at his touch and bit my lip unconsciously. There was a pull in my stomach as he came close to my area and then suddenly moved his hand off my thigh. He removed the mask off my eyes and stroked my lip with his thumb smirking, "don't do that, bella... mi mancano quelle labbra..". I blushed, understanding every word that he said with his heavy Italian accent. But he didn't have to know that. Damn this man was so fricking hot and had to be my kidnapper!

He got off the bed and straightened his jet black suit and turned back to the ruthless self that he was. He walked towards the door and before he left, without turning around, he said with no emotion in his tone, "make yourself comfortable, neonata.. you're going to be here for a while.." and left with a slam.

I felt my world crash. I've never understood what the sentence "my world crashed" meant up until now. What was I going to do now? I felt the tears swell up in my eyes and the pain build up in my throat. I wanted to go home.

What about Emma?

What about the cafe?

What about me?.. My dreams and goals...

I looked around me. It was a very large room, maybe even twice my small apartment. The ceiling was high and there was a small chandelier hanging down it. The walls were a dark grey colour and everything seemed so dark. The lights were dim, when was the last time this room saw a flash of sunlight? The bed I was on was a king size bed, the sheets were black silk and the room smelt like his cologne. Musky. There was only one window in the bedroom. And I was sure that it was locked.

Then right there I started crying. It was like I had just bottled everything up and the pain that built up in my throat was finally able to release. I just wanted to go home...

After half an hour, a middle aged short woman walked in with a tray of food in her hand. "Ma'am.. Mr Russo has told me to bring you food and ordered you to eat" she said softly. She had that motherly smile on her face and looked sad. I nodded and asked,
"C-can I know your name?..". She stood in front of me with her hands together in front of her apron,
"Marianne ma'am"
"M-marianne w-will I b-be okay?.." Marianne gave a pitiful smile and said softly, "you should eat, honey..." and left.

I was starving yet I didn't want to eat. I decided to protest by not eating. An hour passed and I still hadn't ate. That was when he strode in. He looked at the tray that was untouched and on the bedside table. "I see you haven't ate yet." He moved towards the bed and sat down. Suddenly grabbing my chin tightly, he made me look at him and stared into my eyes. His dark orbs were full of fire and anger. "Why aren't you eating, Rosalie..."
"Maybe I don't want to eat." I responded.
"You eat when I tell you to eat."
"What am I a robot?" I narrowed my eyes a bit and tried to get my chin out of his grasp. He tightened his grasp even more and pulled me to him, grazing my lips on his,
"No. You're mine..and I take care of what is mine. So eat or I will punish you.". I shook my head out of his grasp and looked straight into his eyes, "No."
"No?" I could feel the anger boiling up inside him. He put his hand on my thigh and stroked it with his thumb, travelling up, "still a no?" He asked with a sly grin.

My voice shaked as he touched my thigh, "N-no..". His hand was near my area he leaned in and moved my hair away from my ear, whispering with his lips grazing my neck, "you sure, tesoro?..". I bit my lip as he fiddled with the hem of my black panties. Just as he was about to enter with his fingers I breathed out,
"okay! I-I'll eat!..". He placed a heated kiss on my neck and whispered,
"Good girl." And took his hands away from me. He sat up straight and watched me take the tray of food and start to eat it. He stood up and left smirking.